Nightmares Are Real

As I started coming to, I felt a painful bang flash through my head.

"Ngh-"

  I tried lifting my arm to over my eyes, but noticed that it wouldn't move.

  Panic instantly ran through my core.

  I began to squirm and move around, hoping to loosen the restraints that held me down.

  After a few minutes, of struggling, I gave up.

  I was starting exhaust myself, sweat dripping from my forehead and my muscles aching from the struggle.

  "No use in struggling. I triple knotted those ropes holding you down."

  I jerked my head up in the direction of where the voice was coming from.

  "Mm?!", I managed, just realizing that I was also being gagged.

    Said person walked up to me and I realized it was my kidnapper. I was able to finally see his features as he stopped right in front of me.

  He had dark brown hair, a long black jacket or coat of some type, as well as an eyepatch on his left eye. The eye that I could see was a shade of red.

  "Ya see, the boss wants you. Don't ask me why, cause he never told me," he casually swung a kunai on his finger before looking back at me again, "All he said was that you were a special case. Told me to make sure you come back alive."

  I looked at the man in shock before trying to get myself free again.

  He rushed to me faster than I could blink and held the kunai to my neck.

  "I'd be careful, sweetie. He never said I couldn't hurt 'cha. As long as you're alive, I can do what I want wit ya."

  My eyes widened in fear as I stopped trying to get free from my restraints.

  "Back off him, Harumi," I heard from a deep voice as a door to my right opened. All I could see was a taller figure standing in the doorway.

  'I-is this his boss??', I thought in a panic.

  The guy backed off of me with a "hmph." as he was told.

  All i could do was stare in fear as the tall man started walking towards me.

  He took the cigar that I hadn't noticed he was smoking out of his mouth and blew the air in my face, causing me to cough.

  He looked me up and down before saying, "Oh...you are quite the pretty one, aren't you," he bent down towards me and gently grabbed my hair.

  "Bright gold hair," he looked into my eyes, "Pure blue eyes," then he examined my body which made me squirm in my seat, feeling extremely uncomfortable, "and a great body..."

  He finally moved to stand straight again, giving me some relief as I could breathe again.

  The more he continued to talk, the more I started to panic, feeling my lungs close up. I couldn't get enough air since all i could do was breathe through my nose and not my mouth.

  I closed my eyes and focused on trying my best to calm myself down.

  Once I managed to regulate my breathing, i opened my eyes once again and the man, unamused by my little episode, leant down and began to take off the gag that was over my mouth.

  "You know, you should really thank that little boyfriend of yours."

    At the mention of Mitsuki, I glared at the man.

  "Shut up! You don't know anything about him! He's not even...he's not...my b-boyfriend anymore..."

  I heard the guy named Harumi giggle in the background.

  "We know, shortie. We ordered him to do so," He got up and walked towards me, "Ya see, he caught onto us following you. This was before you yourself even knew you were carrying your lover's child. But we knew. He stopped us from attacking you once and, we of course, threatened him."

  I was shocked. Why didn't Mitsuki tell me??

  As if reading my mind, Harumi replied, "He didn't tell you because we told him not too. See, we told him that we wouldn't hesitate to kill you and that child of yours if he told anyone about our existence in Konoha."

  Harumi began to laugh again before carrying on, "You shoulda seen his face!! He was so shocked to find our he was going to be a parent! He looked almost heartbroken about it hearing it from strangers instead of his lover!! BWahaaha!"

  I felt my heart sink. Why would these people go so far as to ruin my personal life if they were after me anyway? They still got me in the end. Mitsuki didn't deserve that...If he hears about what happened to that child and that he caused it, even if he didn't want to do it, he'd be devastated.

  "But how did you even get into the village? We have a tight security system..."

  "Oh, that was easy! We simply disguised our chakura."

  I let my gaze fall down to my lap. They really went through all this trouble to get me, so it must be something really aweful that they have planned.

  "Why do you want me? Out of anybody you could've taken, you took me..."

  The tall guy spoke once more, "Because, sweet child. You have a gift that no other male does," I felt like I was goin to throw up because I knew exactly where this was heading, "You can carry children of your own. We find that very fascinating so we decided to use you for money~"

  I swallowed thickly before asking, "H-how are you going to do that...?"

  At that moment, I knew I should've just kept my mouth shut.

  Harumi giggled madly before saying, "We're gonna get you pregnant over and over!! But no worries, we ain't doing it the way ya think! Hhehehehe~"

  'Oh nononononononononono! This can't be happening!! My body can't withstand that! I need to get away from here-- NOW!'

  I began to struggle and cry, "No! I-I can't! My body isn't up to that!"

  The big man wiped my tears and tried to calm me down, but that only made me more terrified.

  "The only thing you'll need to worry about is delivering those babies. How you'll get impregnated is easy and simple. We'll just inject you with some sperm we got from donors, though of course they didn't know what they were giving it for specifically."

  'Oh my god, these people are sick! I can't, can't...I WON'T! I'll die if that happens!'

  I began to struggle and cry hysterically as the man walked closer to me with a needle.

  "N-NO! PLEASE! DON'T!!"

  He covered my mouth and brought the needle closer to me. I could see the semi clear white liquid that was inside the tube of the needle.

  "MPH! MMMH!! MM!"

  I felt the tip touch my skin but before it could break any layers of skin, I heard a window shatter as 4 people flew in.

==============================

Hey everyone! I am so sorry for the hiatus! I was just extremely busying with acting/modeling classes! I hope you all like this chapter!! Ily all and thanks for reading <33