The Path To Ultimate Hell Pt1

Mitsuki and I arrived at my house sooner than expected.

  As we arrived, I begrudgingly let go of his soft hand and hesitantly walked up to the front door.

  Before opening the door, I looked back to Mitsuki who just gave me an encouraging smile.

  Turning back around and taking a deep breath, trying to keep myself as calm as possible, I reached for the doorknob and twisted it, walking inside.

  As I walked inside, the first thing I was greeted by was my mom and sister who came running up to me and then proceeded to hug me tight, screaming my name.

"Boruto!"

  "Nii-chan!"

  They hugged me tightly, crushing my ribs in the process.

  "Can't...b...breathe...", I managed to say as they let go of me and said their apologies. After that, my mom told Himawari to go to her room so she could talk to me.

  Once she disappeared from our vision, my mom said, "So, Boruto, where have you been?", crossing her arms in the process. I nervously laughed.

  "Well, ya see, I was...um...well, I just needed time to myself...that's all.", I said as I looked down at my feet.

  'Maybe I shouldn't have come home after all...', I thought as I started to feel an odd pain in my chest.

  My mom just stared at me with disappointment written on her face.

  "Well, next time, don't just leave like that and not tell us where you're going. What if something bad happened to you??"

  I just stared at her for a second before dark thoughts started to swarm my head.

  "I...I'm sorry mom...", I tried my best not to sound upset as my throat started to tighten.

  'Damn it...why am I so weak..?'

  I didn't want to cry in front of her and Mitsuki. Especially Mitsuki. I spoke softly as I pushed past my mom.

  "I'm just going to go up to my room...see ya later Mitsuki.", I finished, not looking back at him as I continued up the stairs to my room.

Once I reached my room, I laid down on my bed.

  "Why am I starting to think so negatively about everything? And why do I feel so weak and numb...? Like I want to cry?", I thought out loud as I moved my hand up so that my palm was above my face, while I stared at it.

  After a while of staring at my palm, I sighed and sat up.

  'I really need to get in the shower...', I thought.

  I got all my stuff ready for a shower and went into the bathroom. Before I got undressed, I caught a glimpse of my reflection in the mirror above the sink. I instantly felt disgust wash through me.

  "I look like a complete mess...", I thought out loud again as I looked away from my reflection and set my things down. I started to get undressed and got into the shower.

As I got out of the shower, I dried myself off and got dressed into my pajamas, then I brushed my teeth; avoiding looking at myself in the mirror. I grabbed my dirty clothes and walked to my room.

  I put my dirty clothes into my hamper and plopped down on my bed.

  'Today has been EXHAUSTING...' I sighed as I rolled onto my side, staring at my wall.

  'I'm tired...tired of everything...running, not being able to say how I really feel, running away from my problem like it'll solve something, getting upset over the simplest things...what's been going on with me lately??'

  I grabbed my blankets and covered myself with them. I slowly started to slowly drift off to sleep. Little did I know, the next day would be absolute HELL for me...

————————

I'm sorry that this chapter is so short and that there weren't any MitsBoru moments...I've just been struggling with getting ready for school and with writters block-but, I just came up with this new arc(?) for this book and I hope you'll like it! I'll make sure to make the next chapter longer. ^^ <33 LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU SM FOR ALMOST 400 READS!!