A Day With You~

It's currently 1:07 in the afternoon as I sat on the grass in my backyard, quietly listening to the relaxing sound of nature and watching the birds in the trees and the bees in the flowers.

  'Mitsuki is supposed to coming here today according to Sarada, and yet he's nowhere to be seen...', I thought as I continued to stare off into the yard. I laid back and started staring at the clouds.

  The light blue sky is really pretty today. The light blue of the sky reminds me of a little of Mitsuki's soft blue hair and skin. I blushed and sat up, pulling my knees up to my face and groaning.

In the middle of my groaning fit, I felt someone lightly tap my shoulder.

  "Boruto? Are you ok?" I removed my face from my knees and looked up at who was there. As soon as I did, my face flushed an even deeper red.

  "M-Mitsuki? When did you get here? I didn't even hear you open the door to the yard...", I trailed off at the end as I turned my gaze from Mitsuki over the backyard door, genuinely confused as he just chuckled at my reaction.

  "You're cute when you exaggerate like that.", now THAT caused me to quickly turn my blue eyes to focus on him, with a newfound tomato flushed face.

  "I...um...thank you?"

He chuckled again and proceeded to lean down to wrap his arm around my waist and rested his head on my chest, his ear resting against my upper left side, listening to my heartbeat as I visibly stiffened.

  "Uh...Mitsuki?" He hummed in response.

  "Are you alright?"

  "Yeah. What about you? Your heart is beating quite fast~", he asked to ask he moved his head to rest his chin against my chest as he looked up at me with a sly grin.

  Seriously.

  My face is going to catch on fire if he keeps targeting me like this. Wait...why is he even doing this?

Right as I was about to ask him, he grabbed my sweater and yanked me closer to him and started to gently kiss my collarbone.

  I immediately started to squirm at the sensation.

  "Wha—? M-Mitsuki...." I gently placed my hands on his shoulders and pushed him away, my face completely flushed to the point where I'm sure he can see it.

  He gave me a look of disappointment as I pushed him away.

  "Mitsuki. W-what's that f-for??", I asked as I tried my best to keep myself composed.

  'God, I'm such a mess right now...'

He sat up straight and looked away from me for a second until he enveloped me into another hug, this one tighter than the last.

  I hugged him back softly as I felt his body start to shake. Was he crying again?

  "Mits-"

  "I-I'm sorry. I just...after you went 'missing' for that week or so, I was really scared of what might've happened to you and I realized...", he paused as his body gave another shake from a small sob.

  "I realized that I like you. Like a lot-! I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable or made you feel disgusted. I just..."

  Mitsuki's voice started to get drowned out by my thoughts.

  'No way is this is reALLY HAPPENING-MITSUKI LIKES ME?!'

  I slowly moved my arms to grab Mitsuki's shoulders to pull out of the hug and look at his beautiful golden eyes.

  'He said he likes me! ME of all people!'

  As I just continued to stare at him, he looked concerned. He nervously glanced to the side, then back at me.

  Before I knew it, my body was on auto pilot as I rushed to close the distance between us, my lips crashing onto his.

"Boru-mph!", I heard him squeal in surprise as I let my hormones take over as kissed him a bit rougher than expected.

  After his moment of shock, he started to shyly kiss me back.

  'Oh, so NOW he wants to act all shy n' shit after attacking my collarbone like that.'

  As I deepened the kiss a little, I fumbled for the end of his top clothing.

  When I succeeded, I ran my hand under his robe, causing him to jolt at the sensation.

  I let the confidence the reaction he gave to guide me as I continued exploring his abdomen and moved to gently kiss his neck, earning a slight moan to escape him.

  After making sure I left a few hickies, I started to kiss him again. After I ran out of breath, I pulled away from him.

  Once I did, I felt my body turn to jelly at the expression laced on his face. His face was completely flushed as he stared at me.

  I pulled him closer and laid back so that he would lay on my chest. I ran my hand through his soft hair.

After a few minutes, Mitsuki's mind finally came back to him as he pushed away from my chest and sat on top of me.

  "I-...so...what now Boruto?", he asked trying his best not to sound awkward.

  "What do you mean?" I asked looking up at him.

  "Well, I just said how much I like you and then you had a m-makeout session with me...so what are we now?"

  I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him back down to lay on my chest.

  "You belong to me now, obviously. You're mine~", I stated as I gave his neck a gentle peck.

  He hummed happily in response.

  "Sounds alright to me. Hey, by the way, can we stay like this for a little while longer?"

  I chuckled.

  "Of course.", I said as I started to play with his hair once again.

—————————

Well, here is a new chapter for you guys! I hope you enjoy~