So The Real Story Begins...

WARNING!! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING TOPICS: SELF HARM, PANIC ATTACKS, DEPRESSED THOUGHTS/ACTIONS, & MISCARRIAGES! IF THIS AFFECTS YOU IN ANYWAY, PLEASE DO NOT READ! YOUR HEALTH IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THIS BOOK!
————————

  It's been a week since I think I found out I'm expecting.

  The only thing is that I haven't had the chance to confirm it.

  I haven't gotten the chance to have any alone time because my family is getting ready to have some kind of get together or something of that sort.

  Today, we're going to the store to get some food for the event.

  I haven't been getting enough sleep lately, so I just wanted to stay home.

  I've been so stressed about the thought of carrying children and possibly having one growing inside me right now, that I haven't been taking care of myself well at all.

  I assume my mom has come to the conclusion of depression...which actually isn't too far off.

  She's been persistent on getting me to go out.

  "Boruto! Are you ready yet?"

  Speaking of the devil.

  I groan as I put my sweater on, heading down stairs.

  "Coming mom!"

  "Ok, let's go!" Hima yelled in her usual child-like attitude.

  I couldn't help but smile at how cheerful she was. "Yeah, let's go."

  She grasped my hand in hers as we made our way to the store with our mom.

  Once we arrived, we got some stuff to make lasagna and some sides to go with it.

  As we were walking through the store, I felt like someone was staring at me. I looked around but saw no one.

  Shrugging it off as just an odd feeling of being watched that you sometimes get in the shower, I caught up with my mom and sister.

  I found them in the freezer aisle, grabbing some juice for Hima as well as some soda for the older guests.

  Once we finished, we made our way to the cash register and paid for all the groceries we bought.

  It was a long walk home, which left me feeling extremely tired. My mom caught onto this and asked if I was alright.

  I stopped walking to catch my breath as I replied, "Yeah. I-I'm alright. Just a bit out of it today."

  She told Hima to go inside as she walked up to me.

  She put a hand on my shoulder as she spoke with a soft voice.

  "Boruto, if there's anything bothering you, you can tell me."

  "No, no. Nothing is bothering me. I'm just—I'm just tired. Really."

  She looked unimpressed, but hugged me before continuing her way inside the house.

  "Ok, but you can tell me whenever there is."

  I smiled as I watched her walk away, but that smile dropped as soon as she was out of sight.

  I stared at my feet as I became overwhelmed. Tears staring falling from my eyes as I fell to my knees. I clutched my chest as my heart rate increased.

  My breath became faster as the world started turning blurry.

  Honestly, I'm so stupid! She warned me! She warned me that this would happen!