OMG

I woke up from the gentle sound of water running.

As my senses started to slowly return to me, I stretched and took in my surroundings.

It was dark outside and the clock read 9:28 PM. As I took in the appearance of the room, I thought, 'This isn't my room...', then the memories of last night came back to me.

'Oh, right. I'm at Mitsuki's house.'

As I shifted a bit to get more comfortable, I realized that I was on Mitsuki's bed.

'So, I fell asleep and Mitsuki let me sleep in his bed...then where is Mitsuki?'

Right after I finished my train of thought, I heard the water stop and a few seconds later, I saw Mitsuki come out from behind the door, which I'm assuming leads to the bathroom.

He was wrapped in a towel that gently cling to his naked body. I watched closely as he moved his hand up to his hair and ran it through his soaking wet hair.

As soon as I took in his appearance, my face flushed and I swear I almost got a nose bleed, so I quickly covered my nose and mouth with my hands.

I turned my face so fast in the direction of his window that now seemed to be more fascinating than him, that I'm pretty sure I almost gave myself whiplash.

  Mitsuki finally looked over towards my direction and saw that I was awake.

He smiled and said, "So you finally decided to wake up. Huh, sleeping beauty?"

I couldn't look up at him because if I do, I'm sure my nose would explode and turn into a river of blood, so I just nodded my head "Yes."

Mitsuki saw how I was covering my face and came over to me. As he sat down on the same side of the bed right in front of my legs.

He gently reached up and tried to remove my hands from my face.

"Boruto? Are you alright? Are you sick? You look pale and you're covering your mouth like you're going to throw up...Wait here. I'll go get the trash.", he said as he got up just as fast as he sat down.

I removed one of my hands from my face to grab his wrist. As he turned to look at me, I shook my head "No".

I managed to speak a little as I said, "I-I'm fine. Can you just go p-put some clothes on and dry off p-please?"

He smiled and nodded his head, walking back to the bathroom.

  Once he was gone, I let go of my face and luckily I didn't see any blood on my hands.

I sighed in relief, but that relief was short-lived as I groaned loudly, not caring I'd Mitsuki heard me and laid back down.

'Ughhhhh having a crush is EXHAUSTINGGGGG...but then again, I did do this to myself. I know that I like him and yet, I still came here...'

I heard Mitsuki coming back and he smiled at me as he sat on the other side of the bed, pulling his feet up and sitting criss-cross.

"So, you're alright, Boruto?", he asked gently. I finally sat up to turn and face him for the first time since he go out the shower.

"Yeah. Thanks, Mitsuki." I looked down awkwardly.

'I should thank him for carrying me here and letting me sleep in his bed after I fell asleep...'

I looked up at him once more.

"Uh, hey, Mitsuki?"

"Yeah?"

"I just wanted to say thank you for carrying me here and letting me sleep in your bed." He just smiled at me

'That smile is going to be the death of me....', I thought before I felt him grab my hand with one of his and used the other hand to cup my cheek.

I flushed at his actions when he put our foreheads together and said, "You're welcome, my sun."

  I just sat there unmoving as I stared into his eyes, both of us not moving an inch, not wanting this moment to end.

'He's so close-!', I thought and then suddenly, I felt him move his face closer to mine as a spell seemed to over come me and I felt my body move against my will, mimicking his actions at closing the distance between us.

My legs started to feel weak even though I wasnt even standing. I was nervous as hell and I didn't even know why I was doing what I was doing.

Instinct maybe?

Our faces were only centimeters away until I suddenly heard my phone ring.

I quickly and embarrassingly moved my face away, blushing a redder shade than the Sharingan as I moved to grab my phone out my jacket that was on the floor.

  "H-hello?", I stuttered, sounding like a complete mess.

"Boruto?", I heard from the other line as I panicked inwardly.

It's mom!'

"Yes, mom?"

"Mitsuki called us earlier and told us that you were feeling sick, so he brought you there to rest. I just wanted to make sure that you're ok. I'm your mother so I have a reason to be concerned about you."

I sighed in relief. "Yeah. I'm alright mom. Thanks."

"You're welcome, sweetie. I love you! Call if you need anything, ok?"

"Yeah. I will."

"Ok. Love you."

"Love you too, mom.", I said as I hung up.

  I sighed as I set my phone down next to me on the bed.

Then, I turned to face Mitsuki, his expression unreadable, with a tint of red softly caressing his cheeks.

"S-sorry about that Mitsuki.."

Suddenly, I felt him wrap his arms around me and pull me towards him.

"It's alright.", he moved me back a bit so that he could look me in the eyes with a devious smile.

"Now, where were we?"

As he finished, he pulled my face to his until our lips met. I was SHOOK- my face was hot and my whole body felt like complete jelly.

About 3-5 seconds into the kiss, I let myself relax and kiss him back.

  After what felt like an eternity, we pulled away.

When I looked at him, it was a sight that felt holy to me. His face was completely red, and I'm betting I was no better off.

He looked adorable. As I stared at him for a minute, I reached up and I kissed him this time, wanting more.

He immediately kissed me back. All I could think was, 'hoLY SHIT! IM KISSING MITSUKI-'

————————

the youtube video above belongs to me. I posted it on my social medias (down below)

instagram: kxnzkii

TikTok: kxnzkii

<3333