11 | I Did Something Bad

Either I update too much or not at all

Either I update too much or not at all. Nothing in between. Lol. 😂

"Now, what?"

Hera rolled her eyes, and turned to Baekhyun. She had done the worst thing, a Mujabihan member could do. She mouthed off the secret to someone who was not in the charge of the show yet. If Taehyung got into a fight with his family because of her, she was done for.

"Now, I leave." Baekhyun shrugged, and saw her frowned face. "Don't worry, he'll do fine. Taehyung won't be killed tonight. I know that."

"And, how are you so sure?" She crossed her arms against her chest, and he chuckled. He strolled to the bed, and got the papers, photographs in his hands, and went to her.

"Take a look. I know you know how I know. Am I right, Hera?" Baekhyun raised her eyebrows, and she looked away.

Seeing as she was still refusing to accept her investigation behavior, he got close to her, and pushed them into her hands with little force, and smirked with pleasure. His aggression startled her. The abrupt movements and diminishing space between them made her cheeks grow warm and she bowed her head for him not to see.

"Fine." She finally gave into him in a low voice. "I know... I know that you two are brothers."

"Good, I like honesty," He replied. Straightening his shirt and changing his demeanor once more, he spoke, "Miss Ji, I do hope to hear from you. See you around. I will, right?"

"What?"

"You're a beauty with brain. You've me hooked. I want to see you again. What about you?"

Ice cold and filled with lust, his blue eyed stare preyed on her as he waited for an answer. The pressure was on and even though her heart said yes, her mind said no. She went back and forth debating her decision. If she said yes, she knew she would have to filter herself and prepare for his major mood swings. His bipolar nature he endured could be a bit overwhelming. But if she said no, the chances of her ever seeing him again or having this opportunity present itself so willingly was slim to none. 

"I would like to." She tilted her head. "Aren't you scared that I would seduce you again with my sexy self?"

"There's no reason to be scared of something that has already happened."

Her lips parted. "Meaning."

He leaned, and placed a lingering kiss over her skin. "You've already done your magic." He stared darkly at her, and she gulped.