33 | Sign Of The Times

"I think you should take it easy."

Chanyeol gulped another shot, and grinned as he turned to his bodyguard, Rose. They were the only ones left in the bar as others had went downstairs for the dance. She smiled softly, and patted his back as she helped him stand up. "Thank you for being my friend."

"You're welcome, sir." Rose paused when he placed a hand around her shoulder, taking her in a half hug.

"I wish I was with someone like you," Chanyeol mumbled incoherently, and she leaned away when his face hovered close to her. "You're beautiful like a flower. My flower bodyguard." His smile was gentle, and ever so slowly he pushed her hair back as she stared at him. "I like you."

"I... I think you've had enough drink." Rose's eyes fluttered as she looked away, and tried to maintain her face by taking deep breaths. "Come on. There's a room assigned to you and your wife. You should rest there for time being."

Chanyeol stepped back from her, and held his ears. "Sorrryyyy. I made you uncomfortable... But, I really like you. For the first time in my mafia life, someone behaved this well with me. You make my heart flutter, flower..." he slurred.

She bit her lip and turned away, only to be stopped by Chanyeol as he grabbed her wrist and pulled her back to him as her chest collided with his. "Sir, we're both dead if your wife -"

"Do you like me too?" He whisper asked, and she lifted her head to stare into his twinkling eyes. Her silence was his answer and he leaned in to place a kiss on her cheek and as his lips traveled right to her mouth. She closed her eyes as his lips brushed against hers and they held each other there.

Not knowing that Wendy was watching the two this whole time. Her teary red, anger filled eyes stared at the scene, and she turned away, going to the attached washroom. Dialling a familiar number, she placed the phone over her ear, and said, "Rose is not needed in the mansion from this moment on. I'll personally deal with her, so ask her to come back to the headquarters."

Taehyung, who was leaning against the door, smirked, and walked towards the bar where Rose and Chanyeol were making out. He waited for Rose to leave Chanyeol in the assigned room, and then nodded at the men who helped him take the drunk, knocked out Chanyeol to the basement from where they headed to Incheon in the car.

"Is it done?" Baekhyun sipped his drink, and glanced at Wendy who was talking to Joy and Sungjae.

"Yes, it's done. Thanks for the plan." Taehyung saw Chanyeol stirring up in the backseat through the rear mirror, and sighed. "It is a random start to revenge."

Baekhyun smiled as he swirled the drink in the glass. "Watch Vincenzo. It has a quote that pain can be handled but not fear."

"Can you stop with the drama references?"