"I Love You So Much"

Start from the beginning

Dean asked irritated "The snake?!"

Castiel "What he did wasn't bad. It was the absence of good. And I saw that in him. But we were a family, and I didn't want to lose that, so I thought I could fix it on my own. Felt like it was my responsibility. So I left. And I didn't tell you. If I could go back and just -- just talk to him right then and there, I would. But I can't, Dean. I failed you. And I failed Jack. And I failed --"

Dean shook his head, pissed off " No, no. Don't even say it. Don't even say her name. Don't you dare"

Sam held Dean back "Dean."

I looked at Cass, shaking my head, in tears "you didn't fail me, Cass, you never did. please, don't think that"

His phone started to ring. 

Dean tried to calm down  " Who is it?"

Sam " Rowena. "

Then he answered "Hey."

Rowena "Hello, Samuel. I did what you asked. I used scrying magic on the boy, tried to find him. But his energy, it's too unstable. It was like looking at the sun."

Sam "And Mom?"

Me "Dead"

no response.

Dean "Say it!"

Rowena" I don't know what happened or where she is but I can tell you with certainty Mary Winchester is no longer on this Earth. "

Dean let a tear roll down his cheek. 

Sam "what about Elena?"

Dean shook his head, crushed because he didn't he could bare hearing the truth. 

Rowena didn't say anything. 

I looked down in tears "i am dead. say it Rowena. We are all thinking it....so just say it out loud"

Dean "Rowena"

Rowena "i am sorry, Dean"

Then she hung up. 

Dean nodded, in tears. 

Then he grabbed a chair and smashed it against the wall, upset. 

Sam looked down broken " So, what do we do?"

Dean "What do we always do when we lose one of our own? We fight. We fight to bring them back."

Sam " How? Billie?"

Dean" Rowena. She's got the Book of the Damned. She's resurrected herself more times than we can count."

Castiel asked confused " How? We don't even know where your mother and your girlfriend is."

Dean yelled "Then go to heaven and find her! Tell Rowena we're on our way."

Then he stormed out. 

In Rowena's lair. 

Rowena wasn't here but the boys were.

Dean" Well, how the hell are we supposed to keep up with Jack when he's got wings, huh?! And now he's got Rowena? He's got the Book of the Damned? I don't know what to do. I don't even know where to go! Cas should have told us. As soon as he saw Jack go all Dahmer on his stupid freakin' snake, he should have told us."

Sam shook his head "Dean, it wasn't just Cas. It wasn't. We knew Jack was dangerous. We always knew. Long before he killed Michael. You more than anyone. I mean, from the very beginning, you knew. But, you know, we fell for him 'cause he had a good heart and a good soul. Then he didn't. And that's on me, too, by the way. I mean, I'm the one who made the call to bring him back. He didn't ask for that. I decided for him. And you warned me."