10

He ties me to his bed, the ropes turning my wrists a bright pink. 

Not again. 

"Please don't! I won't tell anyone! Please!" I plead witht hem, as they tear the dress my Father gave me, only leaving me in my under gown. 

"Shut up." The man says, as he unbuttons his britches, and enters inside me.

"No! Please!" I plead, shifting each way I could to try and break the ropes, but nothing worked.

"Anna?! Anna!" I hear Jack's voice call.

"Jack! Jack!" I shout back, before the man slaps me. I fall unconscious from the amount of fear I had, as he continues having his way with me. 

I awoke, possibly hours later, to the doors being swung open.

"Aye! That's my woman! Get off her!" Jack screams, drawing his gun.

"I'm done with her anyways." He says, backing away from me, as the tears form in my eyes, as I realize this happened to me not only once but twice.

Gibbs takes his dagger, and cuts the ropes, and Jack comes and picks me up, bridal style, as I sob into his chest, my body shaking from the horrors I'd just gone through. He carries me to the ship, where he just sits on one of the benches, and rocks me, gently, as he strokes my hair, shushing me.

"It's alright, darling. It's over. It's over. I'm here." he repeats, again and again. 

"Please don't leave, not tonight, please." I pled, quietly. 

"I'm not leaving." he tells me. 

Once I finally calm down, I remembered something I had heard from earlier 

That's my woman

"Did you mean what you said earlier?" I ask.

"Which part, darling?" He asks.

"When you called me your woman?" I ask again.

"I don't know what you're talking about." he tells me, looking away from me. 

"I didn't think this could be possible, but I care for you, Jack. Far more than I should." i tell him.

"Are you sure that your brain isn't friend from what you just went through?" He asks. 

"I don't think so. Not about this." I tell him, and he smiles, kissing my forehead.

"I care for you as well, Anna-Marie." He tells me, as I smile. 

"Before-" I begin to open up, but something inside makes me stop.

"Don't. Not if you're not ready. I will always be here to listen, but I do not want you to rush yourself. When you're ready, it'll come out." He tells me, looking at me, placing his finger to my lips. 

I nod, and yawn. When I cry, especially now, it makes me instantly tired. HE chuckles, and lifts me up in his arms, and carries me to the bed in the captains quarters.

"Please don't leave me." I mumble, as he lays me down gently on the bed.

"I'm not going to leave. I do however, need to get you some new clothing. Here, till I can, just use this." He tells me, handing me his jacket, to cover the remaining shreds of my lace under gown.

"Thank you." I mumble into the pillow, as he climbs into the bed next to me, taking his hat off, and placing it on the table next to him.

Instinctively, I lay my head on his arm, and he pulls me closer to his chest. Sleep soon over whelms us both, as our even breathing sounds fill the air. 

Short chapter, I know, but some major developments happened here between Jack and Anna. 

How do you feel? Are you happy they're finally embracing their feelings? That they're together? 

This chapter, for me, was a roller coaster.