16:

Being pushed back onto the ship, behind Jack, the man pushing me causes me to stumble, and almost fall.

"Oi! Don't touch her. She's with child." Jack tells them.

"Touch me again, and I'll bite your whole damn arm off!" I shout at him.

"How the blazes did you get off that island?" Barbossa ask Jack.

Why does this man look so familiar?

"When you marooned me on that godforsaken spit of land, you forgot one important thing, mate." Jack tells him.

"What is that?" Barbossa asks.

"I'm Captain Jack Sparrow." Jack answers, with a smile.

"Ah. Well, I won't be makin' that mistake again. Gents, you all remember Captain Jack Sparrow." Barbossa continues.

The eyes... I know them from somewhere.

"Aye." The men agree.

"And who is the lovely young lady you're traveling with?" Barbossa asks.

"My name is Anna-Marie Swann. You kidnapped my sister." I inform him, and his eyes go wide.

"Did you say Swann? As in the Governor of Port Royal?" Barbossa asks.

"Yes, I did." I tell him, Jack grabbing my hand, feeling my anxiety rise to the surface. How did he know this?

"Lower your weapons, men. Lower them, now!" Barbossa commands.

"What's happening here?" I ask.

"My daughter, who would be almost 22 years of age, I placed her on the front door step of the governors house, 20 years ago. I named her Anna, but he picked the middle name after his wife. Which if I'm correct that would be, Anna-Marie, Anna-Marie Swann." Barbossa continues, and my hand drops frim shock.

My vision soon goes black, and the next thing I hear is two men screaming my name.