I look at his face and pinch his nose. "Yes I am sure love. I have been wanting to say it weeks ago but then I thought your birthday is near so why not do it on your birthday as a special gift. I hope you like my gift?" I told him as we both look at each others eyes.

"I thought that you cannot make me even more happier but you do. Thank you so much for being my gift. I cannot explain how I am feeling right now it feels like a dream! That's over dramatic but that's what I feel!" He said and he gave me another kiss.

I pulled myself away from him gently and put my finger against his lips. "Okay kissing monster too much kissing will kill us both!" I told him teasingly as I step away from him.

He then grab me by the waste and hold me in a tight embrace. " There is no such thing as too much kissing. I will kiss you all day long if I can. And I will still kiss you until we grow old!" He said in his soft husky tone as he lowered his lips to mine again.

Honestly I don't mind him kissing me I actually love it. The way his lips move onto mine its so gentle and soft. The way he holds my neck and rub my jaws with his thumb is so intimate and sexy for me. I didn't imagine that I miss his touch and kiss this much.

We both pulled away out of breath. "I think we need to stop for now while I can control myself!" Jimin said I know that our kiss is becoming more heated and we really need to stop because my knees is about to buckle.

"I know baby steps love hahaha let's not get carried away!" I told him teasingly and he just smiled at me sweetly.

"You can't imagine how happy you made me tonight. Thank you so much for being brave for taking the risk with me again!" He said and I can see in his eyes that it's getting teary. I can really feel how happy he is right now.

I cupped his face with both of my hands and touch his cheeks using my thumbs. " I am brave to take the risk because you make me feel secure. I know now that whatever comes our way we will always face it together. We have learned a lot from our past mistakes. I know now that we are both ready and it's about time for us to be happy!" I told him while looking in his eyes.

 I know now that we are both ready and it's about time for us to be happy!" I told him while looking in his eyes

"I love you!!" he said and I really felt the truth to his words. So I gently kiss him again lightly on his lips. "I love you!" I answered back.

And we just hug each other quietly swaying into the night and just savoring this moment.

After a few minutes of staying that way and in complete silence. I gently pull myself to him. "I guess we need to go back. Before the.members wonder where we are. It's your birthday celebration!" I told him.

He was still holding on to me pouting . "Can we stay for 5 more minutes please!" He said cutely.

"Okay okay Stop being cute

"Okay okay Stop being cute. I wanted to bite your lips!" I told him and we both laugh.

"I would love that!" He said and hug me again.

After 15 minutes we have decided to go down and go back to the suite.

The guys are still there drinking and eating and being noisy as always. When Tae saw us he has this big smile directed to Jimin.

V: "Did you like my gift? Happy birthday bro!"

JM: " Best gift ever bro. Thank you so much!"

JH: "Hey what is that gift? Lemme see it!"

V: " Hyung it's the gift of love can't you feel the love in the air? Hahahahaha!"

SG: "Wait! What's going on? What's wrong with air?"

V: "Aisshh Suga Hyung Love is in the air can't you feel it?"

JN: " No! All i can smell is this chicken that I'm eating!"

JM: "Okay guys listen up! Ofcourse we want you guys to know first!"

RM: "What is it?"

JM: "Well Sammie and I are officially back together?"

JK: " Wow Noona are you sure about Jiminshi?? Hahahaha!"

JM: "Aisshhh Pabo!"

SM: "Hahahaha Ne Donsaeng! It's been a year and we have learn a lot from the past. And I am now pretty sure this time!"

RM: "That's good to hear. Congratulations guys I am happy for you both!"

SM: "Gumapta Oppa!"

JM: "And guys seriously I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. For all your guidance and support. It wasn't easy putting up with us a year ago. And even you guys went through a lot because of me and us. Thank you for the love guys seriously thank you!"

JH: "We are family! BTS is family so we always stick together and get each others back!"

JK: "So hyung you will not get mad now if I sleep on your bed?"

JN: "Sleep in your own dongsaeng!"

JK: "Your beds are more comfortable than mine!"

JM: "You actually make your bed a place where you cannot lay on it, so why not fix your things so you can be comfortable!"

JK: "Anyway I can always sleep in Noona's bed right Noona?"

JM: "You can sleep in my bed anytime you want Jungkook~ah!"

And everyone laugh at Jimin's statement he is so cute when he is acting jealous. But I know he is not that serious because he trust each and every member and I know he trust me.

Well this is a happy day. I'm happy because I made Jimin's birthday special for him. I'm happy because finally we can act as a couple again and share our everyday together differently.

I know that problems and conflicts are inevitable butI know we will surpass it. What is important that we will be together facing them.

***chimmie***