"What the fuck?!" Primrose screamed and closed the egg quickly. Her roommates were all closing their ears, frowning deeply.

"What was that???" Dahlia asked, groaning. Primrose shrugged. "I don't even know. How am I supposed to see what's inside if the loud noise is blaring from it?"

"This is hard." Calista sighed.

Young looked around as she heard some noise, "I think we just woke everyone up."

"Shit." Primrose cursed.

_____

"Partner up, please. Slytherin and Ravenclaw." Slughorn echoed. Primrose glanced at Tom, and it happened that he was looking at her too. She turned her head to Bletchley, and of course he was looking at her too.

The only students from Slytherin that she had ever worked with were Tom and Bletchley. But she didn't want to be near Bletchley. Not after what happened.

Primrose then looked at Tom again, "Wanna be partners?"

"Sure." He answered. Primrose took her things and moved to Tom's table.

Slughorn used his magic to pass each partner a piece of paper. Instructions were written on it but it did not state what potion was it.

"Based on the instructions and ingredients, you have to make the unnamed potion. I will let all of you to try and figure out the potion when they're done. You may begin." Slughorn said.

Primrose stared at the paper with a frown before turning around, "I'll get the ingredients."

She walked to the cupboard at the back. She was about to take one ingredient out when her hand touched with Bletchley's, who was apparently trying to take the same thing.

Both of them looked at each other but Primrose turned her head away after realising the look on his face. Sorrowful.

She took the ingredients and quickly went back to their table.

"Congratulations." Tom said. Primrose stopped arranging the ingredients for a few seconds, trying to process the wish. Then she realised, it was for winning the first place on the first task of Triwizard Tournament.

"Thank you." She said.

Then, they started to brew the potion, with Primrose reading the instructions and passing the ingredients while Tom stirred, as usual.

As he was stirring, Primrose got lost as in her mind was in a blank slate. Her eyes were staring at what's in front of her without any focus. Blank.

"What's next?" Tom asked. He frowned, realising that Primrose was not ignoring him on purpose. He called out to her two times but she wasn't responding.

He raised his voice a little bit while waving his hand in front of her face, making her to snap out of it. She stared at him, not noticing that her eyes had turned red from not blinking, "Ah, yes sorry. Um where were we?"

"Peppermint." He said and she nodded, "Yes, peppermint. Well, that's it. We're done."

Tom stopped stirring and put the ladle to the side. He glanced at Primrose who looked so troubled.

"Are you alright?"

Primrose nodded with a smile, "I'm alright."

Tom knew well when she was faking a smile but he turned away anyway, "If you say so."

They both went quiet and that's when Tom glanced at her again, "I'm sorry about the other day."

She kept quiet. She looked up at the ceiling for a few seconds before turning her head to him, "Is it true that you're going to kill them?"