TWELVE

Slughorn's lesson became more and more interesting as time went by. He always had the initiative to do different things during his class.

It's interesting, really.

That day, Slughorn instructed the students to be in a group of four consisting two Ravenclaw students and two Slytherin students.

It happened that Primrose sat with Stretton again and Bletchley approached to be in the same group as them. Primrose noticed the looks on both of their faces.

They look like they're going to hex each other.

And the three Slytherin girls were glaring at her but she had decided to ignore them instead of making faces to them.

Primrose glanced at Tom who was still sitting at his seat. She approached him with a smile, "Would you like to join our group? We need one more person."

Tom looked around to see the other groups before looking at Bletchley and Stretton. He closed his notebook and put it in between his armpit, "Sure."

As the two approached the other two, Bletchley greeted Tom, "Riddle."

Tom nodded once, "Bletchley."

Primrose smiled but deep inside it's a little overwhelming for her, to be surrounded by three very good looking men. She clasped her hands together, "Now we're settled with four. What's next?"

That's when Slughorn started to speak, "On my table, I have a few lists of potions in my hat. One of the representatives must come in front and draw one paper from it. Whatever potion that you get, you have to make it. Come on!"

Primrose glanced at three of them, "Should I go?" Stretton shook his head, "It's alright. I'll do it."

He went in front and drew a piece of paper from the hat. He glanced at the paper with a frown while approaching them.

"What do we got?" She asked. Stretton showed the paper to the rest, "Beautification Potion."

Bletchley chuckled, "I guess it's for you, Prim."

Primrose stared at him with wide eyes, "You're saying I'm ugly???"

His face turned horrid, "N-no! That's not what I meant, I—"

She laughed, "Just messing with you. Though maybe I really need that."

Stretton rolled his eyes, "No you do not."

Smooth.

Primrose was just about to open her textbook but Bletchley already took hers and searched for the ingredients, "Found it."

Primrose scanned through the ingredients and frowned in disgust, "The ingredients are disgusting."

"When have they not?" Bletchley asked and Primrose agreed, "True."

"At least they don't have leeches in it." Bletchley said and she glared at him, "I have not forgotten that you were teasing me with it."

"That's the point." He said. Primrose frowned, "What's the point?"

"Nothing."

"I'll get the ingredients." Stretton said and Primrose stopped him by pulling his arm gently, "No you already went in front just now. I'll go."

Bletchley scanned the ingredients and smiled to her, "I'll get them."

"Oh, thank you." She said. When Bletchley came back with the ingredients, Primrose's jaw dropped although her face was showing a frown, "People remove fairy wings for this potion? That's so mean."