FIFTEEN

In Potions, it was awkward between Bletchley and Primrose. They were paired together again because of the Felix Felicis they made together a month ago.

Tom noticed the tension between those two. And he realised that things were awkward between him and Primrose too, ever since Primrose left him in the library.

Primrose caught Tom glancing her way a few times and every time they locked eyes, Primrose would roll her eyes and looked away.

Primrose accidentally dropped her quill so Tofu jumped off the table to retrieve it, but accidentally almost knocked a book off the table in the process.

Bletchley quickly grabbed the book before it fell, handing it to Primrose. She only glanced at the book, not taking it from him. Bletchley sighed while putting the book at its place, "I'm sorr—"

Primrose cut him off, "I really don't want to talk about it."

Bletchley pressed his lips together and looked down. The guilt on his face was evident but Primrose can't just forget what he had done. He was acting like a jealous boyfriend, when he wasn't.

And by the way he was acting, Primrose could tell that he was possessive, and had the potential to become abusive.

Why would Primrose want to associate with someone like that?

It was the most painful one hour in her life. Being paired up with Bletchley, and Tom kept on looking at her.

Both made her uncomfortable.

When the lesson ended, Primrose quickly left the classroom. But Bletchley followed, calling out to her.

"Prim!"

Primrose scoffed but she turned around anyway, watching as Bletchley was approaching.

"Hey, Prim. I just... wanna say sorry about the other day. I didn't mean to—"

"Forgiven. But please, just stay away from me." Primrose said and turned around. However, she flinched when he suddenly held her arm, although not harshly like that night.

"I-i'm sorry I shouldn't have done that. Thank you for forgiving me but... I don't want to stay away from you. I just... I like you a lot, Prim." He said.

"You like me a lot that you slammed me to the wall? Kept on grabbing onto my wrist—not caring that it hurt me?" Primrose asked sarcastically. He shook his head vigorously, "I... Prim I'm sorry because of that. I couldn't contain myself. I shouldn't have done that to you."

"Enough... Thank you for liking me. And I forgive you but to forget about it... it's impossible. Every time I see you now, I keep on remembering that night. I can't look at you the same away again. Let alone to continue the friendship we had. It's a matter of time until I trust you again. Until then." She turned around and walked away fast. She really needed a breather after that painful one hour.

Just when she thought she's finally free from boy problems, another one came in front of her like a hurricane that went by the name of Konstantin Indrakov.

"Primrose."

My God, not another one.

Primrose greeted back, "Indrakov."

"You look like you're in a hurry." Konstantin said, his face frowning. Primrose shrugged, "Maybe because I am."

His frown deepened, "Are you alright?"

Primrose breathed in, "No. Not really."

"May I ask what happened?"

"Definitely not. Now, I hope you have a great day ahead. I'll see you later, Indrakov." Primrose gave him a small smile while patting on his left shoulder.