"Wassup Cobi?" Someone said stopping me and it took me about five seconds to realize who this was.

"LeTarius FUCKIN Savage.... when the fuck did you get here!!!" I said hugging him because this used to be my bro back in middle school, even though we went to different school he was always around before he moved.

"I've been here all fuckin night, trying to talk to your ass but you've been on the move but I'm glad I got to see you before I headed out." He said and I started to ask why he was leaving but I quickly got my answer when I spotted these two fem dudes waiting by a car.

"I see you're still at it...." I said smiling. "Damn bro.... I wished you were staying, we'll definitely have to link so we can catch up."

"Well, I'm free whenever.... except for tonight, ayy do you still keep in touch with Memphis and Gotti?" LeTarius asked and I shook my head, I hadn't heard from them dudes in YEARS. "Oh well... I guess I'll keep searching around for them, I'll catch you later bro, ayy remember me, you, and Quran are supposed to be linking next week." LeTarius said dappin me up, nodding towards Semaj who had just appeared next to me, and walking off.

"What do you think they're talking about?" Semaj asked and I knew he was referring to Quran and Loyalty, I wanted to be tactical about this but Semaj had other plans as he started walking down my long driveway to where Quran and Loyalty were talking in heated whispers. "What are y'all talking about?" Semaj asked scaring Quran.

"You cousin Joseph, I was of the mind that he needs to spend the day with some real niggas but your brother seems to think otherwise." Quran said looking at Loyalty, these niggas really needed to work on their lies because it was obvious that Loyalty didn't know what Quran was talking about and only caught on that he was supposed to lie after a glance from Quran.

"Uhh yeah... I fuck with most of your people Semaj, you know Noah is my guy.... I rocks with August and the rest of them.... but that nigga Joseph, his fuckin mouth. I might end up breaking his face." Loyalty said.

"Y'all must think I'm fuckin stupid.... Jacobi, you talk to your cousin and I'll talk to my brother." Semaj said walking further down the driveway, Loyalty looked like he wasn't going to move but changed his mind because he knew Semaj was pissed.

"Cobi.... if you're wondering what we were talking about, I think it's best if you just left it alone.... you got enough to worry about." Quran said quietly.

"If you wanted me to know then you'd tell me..... but that's not what I wanted to talk to you about, I need you to lay off Beaux." I said and Quran's face contorted with rage. It's crazy how our roles had reversed, last summer Quran was the laid-back one with a hint of crazy while I was the hothead, now I was the calm one and he was always on ten.

"Cobi, it's clear that nigga wants to fuck you...." Quran said with venom in his voice.

"I'm trying to figure out why that's such a bad thing. I'm wit it, August is wit, and Beaux is still on the fence. I'm not hiding shyt from August... he knows and he's not bothered by it..... I know you're just looking out for me and I love you for that but bruh.... please, for me, fall back." I said looking into his eyes and I could see Quran's internal struggle. "I swear, I miss the old days when it was me and my dress shoe niggas.... ever since y'all BAF Niggas showed up its one headache after another."

"I would be offended by that.... if it weren't so damn true." Quran said smirking.

"Nigga I know it's true; you, Beaux, Loyalty, Joseph, and to some extent Torique.... all y'all niggas are crazy as fuck. I'm actually surprised I haven't been in a shootout because of one of y'alls crazy asses." I said smiling.

"That's because you've elevated to a more... sophisticated line of work." Quran said pointing to the tattoo on my arm. "Aight man, I'll give you and that nigga some space.... but I still got this feeling about him, but I'll leave it alone since you wanna be grown." Quran said.

"Preciate' cha..... now I think you should go talk to your dude, Semaj may wear dress shoes but he's got a different type of energy.... in fact, all them damn Cunninghams got that same energy.... I gotta go make my rounds for this party before I start hinting that it's time for them to start moving along." I said patting him on the shoulder and walking back inside. Thankfully Beaux's ass didn't leave because I would've been pissed, he was dancing with some flatback, pink toe and he seemed to be having a good time. Since everything was running smoothly, I told security to start wrapping things up in the next thirty minutes, I walked upstairs and into my bedroom where August was holding my phone with a sad look on his face.

"You missed a call.... I answered it, it was one of your uncles.... they knew I was your dude and asked me to pass along a message to you, they're having another meeting in a few weeks that you have to attend." August said quietly, I knew why he was upset these meetings usually required me to be gone for about two weeks. "Just thought I'd pass that along to you...." He said tossing me my phone.

"You don't want me to go, do you?" I asked sitting next to him.

"I want you to make the best decision for you.... I'll support it, I just figured that if you were ever going to miss one meeting it would be this one especially since.... it doesn't matter, no pressure from me what so ever." August said kissing me and climbing into bed. "Cobi it's coo.... how much longer is the party going to be going on for." He asked looking at me.

"I told them to start wrapping it up within the next thirty minutes.... after everyone is gone I gotta make a few payments and then....."

"And then the few people that live here will probably be fuckin in every room....." August said smiling and I thought he was dropping a hint, so I reached for his dick and he pushed my hand away. "Ayy as fun as that would be.... I'm fuckin tired, can we just chill tonight?" He asked and I nodded, he was trying... I was trying.... but our schedules kept coming in between us. I laid in bed next to him and August grabbed my arm and pulled it over him, I felt like shyt... especially since he was hinting at something coming up and for the life of me I couldn't remember what it was. I was thinking hard as fuck, I felt the answer getting closer and right as it was starting to form in my head......

"AYO QURAN AND SEMAJ ARE OUT THERE FIGHTING A GROUP OF DUDES!!!!" Clévon said busting into my room, but as quickly as he came he was gone and I knew he was going out there to help his cousin, just like I was about to go out there and help mine, regardless of it he was winning or not...................................

****** QUESTIONS ******

1) What should be the next four stories I post; Anthology, Amor é Eterno, As Time Goes By 3, Brittany Hills Chronicles: Act 3, Brittany Hills: Seattle, Defender, Final Semester or The Kingpin's Sons? PICK FOUR !!!!