Nazeer 7

It shouldn't be like this... I was eighteen years old and I spent most of my days talking to lawyers, in and out of courthouses, and writing my will but when you had a crazy ass mom like I did you could die at any moment. Real shyt, I was surprised that I was out and about in public, three times in the last eight months my mom has tried to have me killed THREE!!! The first was when I reached the safe house in Tulsa... my dad assumed that my mom didn't know anything about it and I took him at his word, so imagine my surprise when I pulled up to the house and someone started shooting at my car... the only thing that saved me was luck, I had bent over to pick up my phone and miraculously all the bullets missed. The second time was about five months ago, my dad thought it was best if I kept moving, never staying in one spot longer than a week, but around the holidays I ended up staying in Colorado for a month. He told me not to leave but I got tired of sitting in the house, so I found this restaurant; every other day I would go there and get the same exact thing... I never had any troubles until one day while I was sitting at a table getting ready to eat my food I noticed someone watching me from the back of the restaurant and something told me to check my food. A little known fact about me was that I was highly allergic to avocados and somehow that shyt ended up in my food which was weird because nothing on the menu had avocados in it..... The third time she tried to kill me was right after my dad............

"Naz you good bruh? You seem kinda jumpy." Jacobi asked and I just sat there staring at him because he had definitely changed for the better, he seemed more mature and less hotheaded.... but there was one thing that I noticed hadn't changed at all, he may be suppressing it now but it was still there.

"Yeah man it just... being back here, I don't know this is the one place I should feel safe and yet I feel more exposed here than ever before. Maybe I've become a cynic in my exile but I really don't believe my mom has come back to 'face justice' she's planning something and I don't know what but knowing her it'll be big and it will cause a lot of drama." I said wondering what my dad was doing right now, I still hadn't told him what happened when I face my mom and what she told me but eventually, I would have to ask him if it was true.

"So what happened... while you were gone?" Jacobi asked as his eyes drifted over to that nigga Beaux who was standing inside of the car place and from the looks of it he was going off.

"You wanna fuck that nigga don't you?" I asked laughing and Jacobi shook his head vehemently, I stood there looking at him because without sounding braggadocious I'm pretty sure out of everyone including August, I was the one who knew Jacobi the best. "Come on bro who do you think you're talking to.... aight answer me this, if August wasn't in the picture and Beaux stepped to you on some 'I'm trying to fuck type shyt' you're telling me you wouldn't do it?" I asked and Jacobi rubbed his chin as if he was deep in thought.

"Nah.... he's not my type." Jacobi said smiling.

"Nigga you are fuckin lying..." I said laughing and he shrugged. "If you say so Cobi, just be careful around that nigga.... I've seen his type before and I'm willin to bet that he's going to be throwing some not so subtle hints that he wants to fuck." I said and Cobi glanced at Beaux again. "Cobi, that nigga is sexy.... and you're a hoe, no shade but it's true. You and I both know that if August were to ever give you a pass to fuck anyone it would be that nigga.... hell knowing y'alls freaky asses I wouldn't doubt it if that tall ass nigga ended up fuckin both of y'all." I said and Jacobi shook his head.

"I told you, he's not my type.... but you never told me what happened?" Jacobi said.

"Without going into too much detail because it's a long story and your boy looks like he's almost finished... basically my mom tried to have me killed several times since I left and the last time she came to me herself. She was scary bro.... she said, and you can't tell anybody this but my mom told me that my dad, Andre, some nigga name Dan, and Leonardo drugged her and then made her watch as they fucked in front of her.... I guess that's what set her off and if it hadn't been for me knocking the gun out of her hand...." I said shaking my head.