Semaj 34

I had two minutes to show my ass, Quran placed his hands behind his head and looked down at me with a bored look on his face..... this little game we were playing, this intense form of roleplay, I've never been so turned on in my life and Quran had shown his ass so far and now it was time for me to return the favor. I could go slow, starting off by teasing the head of his dick, licking all around the tips, suckin it softly..... but that wasn't the mood that was set; Quran wanted it sloppy, he wanted me to cuff his balls and deep throat his dick, he wanted to see me gag, he wanted to see me choke.... So with a single kiss to the tip, I proceeded to take his entire dick in my mouth before slowly coming back up and then quickly going back down.... I heard a hiss, I took a chance and looked up to see Quran's masked head had fallen back in delight as I continued moving up and down on his dick. The hisses turned into moans as I used both hands to twist and turn, one hand to stroke his dick and the other to massage his balls, I pulled his dick from my mouth and smacked it against my tongue before taking it back into my mouth..... It was messy, sloppy, and Quran was fighting a losing fight but I didn't want to stop... two minutes had past and he hadn't said a word other than a few 'fucks' under his breath, this was the first crack in the façade and while such a small gesture, it could've killed the entire moment and Quran quickly realized that as he jumped up to take control of the situation.

Quran grabbed the sides of my head and started ramming his dick in my mouth and down my throat causing me to choke, but I didn't try to stop him mainly because I was loving this forceful shyt. Quran didn't seem satisfied and pulled me to my feet and dragged me to the bed. He flipped me on my back and pulled me to the edge of the bed so that nothing but my head was hanging off..... I knew what he was about to do, so I opened my mouth and felt him started fuckin my face with his supreme strokes.

"Gimme that throat nigga...." Quran said as his nuts smacked my head, then he leaned forward, pulled the jockstrap off, pushed my legs apart, and I felt his tongue everywhere; my thighs, ass, dick, nuts, even the backs of my knees.... Quran just needed something to do with his tongue and I loved that for me. "Get'Cha ass up....." He said pulling his dick out of my mouth.

"I wanna see you....." I said and he stood there staring at me, I could've easily submitted to him to keep the illusion going but I wanted to make it a little more interesting. Quran continued staring at me before turning around and walking over to the silk scarf.

"You talk too damn much...." He said wrapping the scarf around my mouth tightly. "Hoe you don't make the rules.... in fact, you aren't anything to me but a fuckin hole... you do whatever the fuck I say when I say it and for the last fuckin time..... SHUT! THE! FUCK! UP!" Quran said poking me with each word. "Now Hole.... get up on your knees at the edge of the bed, don't talk just fuckin do it...." He said smacking my ass.

I did what he told me and I felt his thumb rubbing lube all up and down my hole. Speaking of 'Hole' Quran calling me that shyt was both funny and slightly arousing like I'm not saying that I had a humiliation kink or that I was submissive but.... that shyt was turning me on. Quran began slowly feeding my ass his dick, I felt the thrill of pain as he took his time letting his long, thick dick stretch my hole..... I tried to moan but the scarf muffled the sound, I wanted to throw my ass back on his dick but there's no telling what might set him off.

"Fuck.... no no no no..... fuck." Quran mumbled as he pulled his dick out of me and when I turned to look back at him he was pacing around the room, I knew what was happening and it took everything in me not to laugh at him.... but obviously, that wasn't enough because I started laughing and Quran shot me a deadly look. "Oh, you think this shyt is funny?" He asked as cum leaked from his dick.

Quran walked back over to me and returned to his original position, and forced his dick back inside of me; my eyes rolled into the back of my head as I felt his warm cum flooding my ass, and even as he was cumming Quran kept fighting through it, fuckin me hard as fuck as he overcame this first nut and started to really get into his rhythm. His hand wrapped around my throat, his body pressed against mine, the feeling of the fabric of the mask against my face, the sound of his heavy breathing in my ear. Each stroke hurt, my moans were becoming painful grunts and I was dangerously close to tapping out.....