*Brice Meet..*

Chapter 14

"Umm yes what's it to yah?" I did trying to sound like Michelle off Full House. HOLY SHIT!!! DAMNN!!! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?? YOU LOOK LIKE A GOD!!!!

"The boss talks about you highly. I don't see why!" He said looking me up and down. Asshole and perv.

"Eat dirt honey!" I said and push my way to the car I was working on.

"Hayden did you meet katy yet?" Mr. Scott (brandon dad and my boss!)  asked that asshole. I tuned them out and turned up my radio. By the time I knew it was time to go home. Yess!! Then thay asshole come over to my tool box.

"Hello there friend!" Hayden said.

"Go fuck your self in the ass!" And brandon had to walk by my day can't get any worst.

"What's going on here hayden?" Brandon asked.

"Just getting to know this famous katy!" He said laughing.

"Well katy don't seem like she wants to get to know you. Not everybody she tell them to fuck themselves well other then me!" He is go gonna pay for his words later.

"Okay okay I  get it brandon she don't like me but I wish she would stop making gooo gooo eyes at me." He said snapping his fingers in my face. Why did he have to interrupt me cutting his head off!!

"Go fuck off and brandon are you coming to my house with me?" I asked

"So yall a couple?" Hayden looking a little hurt.

" Not dumbass he gotta a girlfriend and I don't date!" I said laughing at him face.

"We gonna see about that!" He said with a wink and left to his truck. Holy shit I'm in love with his truck. It's an old Ford. Sounds fucking awesome.

Brandon was laughing so hard!!!

"Why are you laughing dimwit?" I said looking at him crazy

"He likes you and you like him! But you as you don't know it!" He said still laughing I pulled him to my car and got ready to leave.

"Brandon I don't like him!!" I said

"Yes you do! Katy brice was my Bestfriend I was his line backer. I protected him. And now I'm protecting you! It's okay to say you like someone else. Brice would be happy for you. Someone to hold you like he couldnt!" Brice said trying not to cry. Brandon was Brice's Bestfriend. He was hard on him just like everyone else but he hadn't cried not once. I pulled over the car I got out my seat. I went over and I hugged him. I hate when he is sad.

"Katy don't push everyone away! I understand if it is one but not everyone!" Brandon said in my ear.

"I won't brandon. Wanna get going faith is going to be pissed if her food is cold!" I said with a  chuckle. We pulled off and brandon dangg along with the radio.  He can rap like a mother. He is really good but won't admit it. We pull into the apartment building. We got out and went to my apartment.

"Honey I'm home! And doof face is here!" I said looking at brandon face.

"Aye katy who's hayden?" Faith asked coming from the kitchen

"Umm a boy from work that Katy has a crush on!" Brandon said laughing I threw a pillow at him.

"Well he is in your room!" Faith said sitting by brandon!  "With Brice!" She said luaghing. I stomped my feet all the way to my room. And as faith said there was hayden and brice.

"What the hell are you doing with my son?" I said as I walked in.

"Wanted to meet the boy in your toolbox!" Hayden said .

"Well you meet him now leave!"

"Please let him stay daddy please!" Brice said with a puppy dog face.

"Fine!" I said and laid down on my bed. I'm so tried at the moment. I watched Hayden and Brice play until I got interested. I got down and played to.  After 3 hours of playing  life singing started. 

"What's that? " Hayden asked

"The picture it sings when big brice died! " Little brice stated. Damn  that boy.

"Who's big brice? " Hayden asked.

"It was my boyfriend he died almost 8 years ago. " I said getting sad. Looking at ceiling.  Before I knew it hayden was holding me rubbing my back saying, "its okay"

I pulled away from hayden I didn't notice brandon standing at the door.

"Hayden Brice was my Bestfriend and I'm will protect his love with my life like I did him. Don't hurt her she needs a man to straighten her out. " I glared at brandon while hayden laughed.

"Aye brice and brandon may I take the most beautiful girl I have ever meet on a date? Like right now? " I was trying to bit back a smile. Of course the boys nodded.  And he picked me up off the floor and told me to get dressed. I was still in my work uniform.  I put on a pair of blue jean shorts, black half shirt and white vans. I walk down the hall to be meet with alot if eyes.  Okay I aint put on makeup in a while or did my hair so he must of have been special.  He takes me to his truck. I got into this awesome truck. He took off I have no idea where we was going but I sat there singing to the radio. He pulled down a road I went down everyday for 2 years... The grave yard road.  He pulled into a lot. He got out and open the door for me I smiled he took my hand and lead me to 4 tube stones. 

"My mom, my dad, my sister,  and my brother was murdered.  I  was 4 with my grandparents.  My grandparents raised me after that. " He said wiping away tears.

"Come here!" I said opening my arms. He came to me and let go all his tears. I held him as tight as I could. He finally stopped and I got up.

"Hayden I want you to meet someone !" I led hayden to the known path. I got to Brice's tub stone.

"Brice meet hayden!"