*Y'all Are What???*

Chapter 16

You dumbass

You dumbass

You dumbass

Your dumbass phone is ringing

AHHHHHHHHHHH

I gotta change my ringtone.

"Hello!" I said rudely who dares interrupt me from my nap!

"Heyy crazy cat lady!" No other then ant.

"Heyy asshole. So what's so wassup?"

"Gang meeting tonight Fun Park! Bring your boyfriend I like him!"

"Just like old times!" I hung up and yelled for brice.

"Daddy in my room with hayden!" His sweet voice yelled. They became so close it's cute.

"Heyy my 2 of my favorite boys!" I said smiling. "You two kids wanna go to fun park? "

"Please daddy please!!" Brice screamed.

"Ohh mommy I love fun park get me dressed! " Hayden said laughing. I kissed brice and told him to get ready then I thumped hayden and pulled him to my room.

"You want me to get you dress?" I said pushing him to the bed

"If you will baby!" He said wiggling his eyebrows up and down.  I started to kiss him and then went down to his neck and bit it.

"Get your own ass dressed! " I said and ran out the room before he could case me.

**Later That Night**

"Hayden my man!" Ant greeted hayden

"You came around im chopped meat! Just to think I fed your ugly ass!" I said throwing up my hand walking to the door! Fun Park is a arcade.  Mainly for kids and we'll our gang.

"Awww cat lady nobody can take your place!"  Ant said luaghing

"I wish I could say the same!" I still had my hand up. Way to be mature!!! Finally the whole gang got there. Even Brittany and summer. Summer meet hayden before. I took him to go meet her right after our trip to the gaveyard.  The gang was having there own conversations. Until ant called attention.

"I meet this wonderful beautiful awesome and funniest girl ever standing right here at the ski ball part of Fun Park." Ant put a token in the ski ball machine.  And 5 balls came to show saying 'Will You Marry Me Kira?'  The gangs mouths dropped the 5000 mark was marked yes and 1000 was marked. She had 5 tries. Amazingly she got all 5 in the yes hole!!!!

"Well I take that as a yes!! Umm look at your prize!" Ant said smiling like a dummy. In the ticket part was a ring!! Holy shit they are getting married!!

" So who gonna be next??" I asked.

" Well katy! Maybee Brittany and faith!" Brandon said.

"Nawl want me to be honest?" Faith said smieling.

"We are already married!!!!" Brittany said smiling.  WHAT!!!! OH HELL NO!!!

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY??" I yelled I aint care if I was being looked at.

"We got married right after our talk. I wanna be Brice's daddy." Brittany said looking at Brice.

"No your not my daddy I want you gone I don't like you!! This is my daddy!! Mommy I'm going to live with my daddy and hayden if this bitch is going to be living with us!!" Brice said.  DID MY SON JUST SAY BITCH?!??!?!?!?!

"BRICE EVEN HOUSE DONT CUSS!!" I yelled I took Brittany arm. I drugged her out fun park

"What the hell you can't come and take my place. He not your god damn son he mine!!" I yelled I was pissed.

"It's my place now leave my family alone!" Brittany yelled back

"Look a here. Where the fuck was you when I woke up 7 times a night to feed him change him or hell hold him? Where was you when faith was pushing his big ass head out her lemon hole?  Where the hell was you when I got up every day at 6 in the morning to go to a job and leaving that one just to go to another one so faith could stay with our son? You tell me you did that shit and I will let you be my son's dad!" I yelled. She slapped me! Oh hell no. I punched her right in the nose and I knocked her out. Didn't mean to do that. Faith pulled me over to the car.

" WHAT THE HELL KATY!"

"IM NOT GOING TO LOSE ANOTHER ONE FAITH I CANT!" I yelled and fell to the grown. I can't lose my son

"Aww katy. She shouldn't have said that I told her that you was Brice's number 1 she couldn't live with it."

"I shouldn't have acted that away. But I gotta go home! Come home tonight but don't bring her! "

"I wont!" I got into my car and banged my head to the wheel. What the hell just happened? Hayden got into the car. 

"Katy.."

"I know okay I know!"

"Brittany wants to talk to you.."

"I'm going home!"

"No you aint!"

"And why not?"

"Because I have the keys dumbass. Now go out there and talk to the girl. Yeah she pushed you to limit. But she sorry!"

"I'm can't lose any one else. She not going to take the thing that stopped me from killing myself. She's not!"

"What?"

"Aww come one you ain't never noticed my arms?"  He grabbed my arms and sure enough they was there.

"I'm never knew. I aint pay attention to your body just you heart..katy?"

"Humm?" I said looking down

"Can I kiss them?" I nodded and he kissed every scar.

"Go-" I interpreted

"I'm going!" I kissed his lips and got out the car.  I found Brittany and faith. Where's brice? !?!

"Where's brice?!" I said looking around.

"Summer took him back inside he saw you neat the hell out of me!" Brittany said."you was right that ain't my kid. He is yours. Always have been. I'm sorry." She said looking at the ground

"Brittany save it. Look I got my point across. But I shouldn't have acted like that. Let's call it a truth. But I'll be damned if you take my son away from me! Now we are cool you can come to my house I don't care but don't ever say your going to be my son's father because you aint!" With that I walked off to get my son. I got brice and told everyone bye. Hayden was still in the car. I put brice in the seat belt and I left. I got home brice feel asleep. I took him to his bed. He woke up.

" Daddy can I sleep with you and hayden?"

"Yeah buddy!" I said smiling.  I picked him up and walked to my room hayden was in bed. I put brice in between us. He was already asleep. I crawled in bed and hayden arm reached across brice and held my waist.

"Brittany can never take him away. Don't ever think she will!" He said leaning up and gave me a kiss. I looked a sleeping brice. I did over react but I wasn't going to let her take the only person who made me want to live. I moved a piece of hair out of Brice's face and fell asleep.