*Ride Home, Ice Cream, Dumb Ex*

Chapter 4

I brought out my phone when it began to vibrate.

Brice: Aye kat I'll be done in about 15 gotta take a shower! Better now stand me up I'll cry!!

Katy: You called me kat put a smile on my face and how could I? Your my way home!!

Brice: Good because I can't wait!!!

I put the phone down and ate my hamburger! Man I love Macy D's number 10.!!

"BOOOOOOO!!!!!" Brice yelled to scare me! "Hummmm I like you sitting on my hood!" He said wiggles go his eye brows which may I add was so so so sexy!!!

"Your just the funniest huh Hun?" We laughed and cried a little. He picked me up off his hood and open the truck door and placed me in there! Awwwww! So cute!!!! He got in and blushed at my smile. We pulled away going the wrong way from the school. Then I notice he was going the wrong way from my house.

"Where we going?" I asked

"My dad texted he wants me to get summer from day care he said he has to go out of town and my step mom was coming with him!" He said a little annoyed

"They must do this a lot?"

"Most of the time! They don't know how to stay at home so I stay with summer most of the time. Do you mind if I be a little late taking you home?"

" well no not really! I like spending time with you!" I said with a blush which made him smile.

We pulled up to a small day care. Cute kinda like the one I went to when I was little.

"You can come or stay in here which ever one." He said getting out the car.

"I'll go with you!" He grabbed my hand linking his fingered with mine and we walked into the day care. This little blonde hair girl with perfect curls and blue eyes walked up.

"Bubba!!!!" She yelled jumping into Brice's arms

"Hey baby girl this is Katy" he said pointing at me

"Brice is this your girlfriend because she really out of your league she really really gorgeous" she said to Brice with a straight face. I burst we out laughing so hard I cried.

"Ayee sumsum shhhhh if she finds out that I'm really not a good catch she will go find someone else and brake my heart. Do you really want bubba to cry?" He said with a sad face.

"Oh Katy I lied my bubba's the best person ever he is awesome!" She said with a smile.

"I think I found that out" I said with a smile on my face.

"Go get in the truck and into your car seat and we will go out for ice cream!"Brice said putting her down. She took off running.

"She is really cute and funny" I said with a smile

"She gets it from her sexy older brother!"

"No 95% of that comes from her mom!" He pushed me playfully and then opened the car door for me.

"Now her sexy older brother is being a gentleman!" We laughed and got into the car jamming to the radio she had a great voice just like her big brother! We got to the local ice cream parlor.

"Yes I would like a ice cream coned dipped along with a bowl of ice cream with sprinkles. What would you like Katy?" He asked with a smile

"I want an ice cream cone with sprinkles." I said with a smile. The lady gave us our ice cream and we sat down. After we got done we left. We jammed out until we got to my house.

"Y'all can come in! Faith is home and she will love summer" I said with a smile

"Please bubba please i like her please!!!" Summer yelled from the back

"Well if summer says it I'll do it!" He said with a smile and a blush. I opened the door to my best friend and her girlfriend watching sponge bob! She laid eyes on Brice and summer she screamed!!

"OH MY GOD SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!" I laughed and looked at Brice who was laughing to.

Faith and her girlfriend Brittany was playing with summer as me and Brice was outside talking about everything. Then a car I knew all to well pulled up. That asshole!!!! He got out and I stared at Brice who was looking confused! How did he know where I lived. I have moved 3 damn times because he follows me lord please tell me he won't start nothing!!!!!! He walked up to me with a pissed off look. Oh shit! He came up to me slammed me to the ground after that it was blank!