3 - Date gone wrong

Start from the beginning

As they shoot their arrows and knives at me I still manage to counter them until one pass through me and it hit me in my left shoulder, then a knife in my left arm.

'Shit!' I cursed

'Silver hurts doesn't it?' someone suddenly said.

Its a man dress in all black...All of them are wearing the same clothes...Is that their uniform? Lame and so plain. Now where did they come from?!

'What now?! Who the hell are you people and what do you think are you doing?!' I said in a monotone voice.

'Sorry but were just doing our job.' he said

'Job? Like randomly shooting arrow and throwing knives to a person that you don't know?!' I said

'Yes... But I won't explain anything to you, if you don't want to get hurt more its better if you go with us.' he said

'Pfft.. Yeah right.' I said 'You better be prepare with the consequences, theirs no way I'm leaving you humans alive unscratched.' I said seriously.

The man sighed then 'Proceed to the plan.' after saying that... Five of them attack me at the same time, they all have a weapon in their hands while their leader just stood their watching.

Two swinged their sword at me in both side of my head and I duck my head down but another one is thrust his sword in front of me while I duck so I step back. As I step back the other two left throws a knives at me and I countered it using my claws.

As I step back, two of them dashes towards in front of me with their sword pointed at me. I need something.... I saw a chair and grab it and smash it to their swords as they come closer, I hit it and one of them let go of his sword since I hit his hand. I immediately run towards the sword to have a hold of it but the owner of it run towards it too with a incredible speed. Not fast as me but I was kinda caught off guard with it.

What the? Their humans but....they're not normal at all. They are fast.

I was first to take the sword and I positioned myself in offense and defense. 'What are you?' I said

If they are normal this fight should have been finish easily but that's not what happening right now.

'Humans...' their leader said 'and they call us Huntsmen but we prefer Jager.'

'Jager?' I said...

I'm not familiar with it but I know what Huntsmen is... They are humans who have strength and speed that can be compare to wolves and vamps. I never meet one and this is my first time meeting one..them.

'Yes, Jager is a group of Huntsmen who accept jobs.... like kidnapping you.' he said

'Kidnap? Why me? Who-'

'I told you it's a job and you don't need to know who, you'll eventually know when you get their anyway.' he finishes and they attack me again. I have to get out of this place... the space is too small with the five of them attacking me. I notice that I was close to the door and I decided to go outside; as I got closer and was about to twist the door knob something coiled in both of my ankle and wrist... It's a silver chain wrap and entwine tightly. The silver burns in my skin I tried to get it off but as I try to do it the chain is pulled...

Four Huntsmen holding the chain... four of them pulling it in their opposite side stopping me from doing any movement.

I used all my strength that I can pull through my body but I can't. I feel so weak... What is happening? This is not supposed to be happening even though this are silver...

'You must be wondering why you can't summon any strength at all when you are a pureblood.' their lead said.

How did he know?! I'm starting to get annoy, I never get annoy or irritated.....it rarely happen and if it did happen it will be troublesome. 'Remember the wound you recieve last night?' he said 'It's not just silver, theirs another poison in it. But don't worry it won't kill you it will just supressed your strength for weeks.' he explained

So, that's why that girl pierced it to my stomach and not in my heart.. She had a chance back their targeting my chest but she didn't... It's because they need me alive.

'Now that where done here... Secure her movement and make sure she doesn't escape.' he said and they all started to get near me, the chain is still being pull hindering me in making any move.

They slowly walk outiside the door, when we were out I notice that the guard is lying on the cold pavement...dead? No. Unconscious.

No humans were walking in this area right now, what a bad luck. Of all time!!!

A big truck suddenly appeared... They opened the back and they were about to put me inside when someone attack one of the Huntsmen thats holding the chain.

It was Lalaine.... with a steel pipe in her hand that she use in the Huntsmen. One of the chain had loosened and I used that oppoortunity to escape and I successfully did as I used the loosened chain and whip it to the others... Even though its burning my hands.

I pull Lalaine with me to escape but we were sorrounded.

'Who are these humans?!' she ask starting to panic

'Huntsmen...' I answered

'Wha...Why are they taking you?' she ask again, we were both in a defense position.

'I don't know..they said its their job.' I said honestly

'Okay. Now what are we supposed to do? I can't link with the pack right now... I'm too nervous and I'm panicking that I can't contact them for help.' she randomly said

'Huh?' I confusely said

'I mean, we should be focus and concentrating in mind linking but right now with me panicking its hindering me to link with them.' she explained 'What should we do?'

'What are you doing here anyway?' I ask

'Luke told me to tell you that Hunter might be late since their was emergency meeting in the pack.' she said

Late... huh!

As we talk they attack us but not with their sword but with arrows being shoot in all direction. 'Use your claw and counter them.' I said

*clang* *clang* *clang*

The sound of our claws making contact with knives and arrow, I manage to block it all not letting any to pass through me. 'Are you okay?' I ask Lalaine but she didn't answer so I turned my head to her.

One knife shoulder while one arrow in her stomach that pierced though her body, she tried to pull it off... 'La-' I didn't finish what I was about to say because she screamed in pain 'AGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!'

She screamed... and for the first time I felt worried to someone who is not Hunter.

=================

ENJOY READING!!!

VOTE.COMMENT.