19. Please lead the way princess

Note: I have a work today but I didn't go- I texted my boss and told her that I have LBM. LOL. Hahahaha, damn!!! But I actually have a stomach ache only. I'm really lazy, I don't want to go to work. Sorry Lord God. Forgive me!!!! Please,,,, you know me! I promise I'll do my best next time. :)

Summer

Adrien was pinned by Hunter to the wall, Adrien was taken off guard but immediately regain his composure and snarled at Hunter showing his fangs. He pushed Hunter away from him and he did it but not without having a hard time, a pure werewolf against a pure vampire. I can feel my brothers anger, Hunters rage.

I wasn't planning on stopping them but I did when I saw Alister....

I went between the two, Hunter was on my back growling at Adrien then to Alister when he notice his presence.

'What are you doing with a mutt Summer?!!' I heard Adrien yelled and I just look at him with disinterest, typical Adrien- he hates everything that is not like our kind or anything, anyone who does not belong in our family. Adrien always think of our family especially himself very special, he thinks highly of himself and low dirt for the others.

'Adrien, Alister,....meet my beloved, Hunter Chase.' I introduced to the two of them and Adrien gaped at me, not believing what I just said while Alister had this unreadable expression-he was looking at Hunter with those predator eyes of his but Hunter didn't flinch or step back-he remain in his feet not backing away and I smiled.

'You're mated with a wolf?' Adrien said... he snorted and look at my parents 'Did you just hear what she said?' he ask

'Yes son, we know and heard.' My father answered.

'And that's it? Your not going to rip his heart out or his fucking head?' he said and I almost snarled at him but brush it off.

'Language Adrien.' Our mother said.

'No son, were not going to kill him or any ripping parts of his boy-his a family now.' Our father said and Adrien curse one more time.

Adrien and Hunter were sizing each other. I was occupied at the two that I didn't felt Alister getting closer. I felt his arms around my waist as he back hug me, a sighed escaped from my lips. I heard Hunter growled, he was looking at the arms around my waist then he stared at Alister.

His shifting.

This is not good.

Alister was rather calm, as always. He ignored Hunter and whispered in my ear. 'I've miss you.' he says and let me go as he twirl me around him look me in the eyes.

Alister Katharous Chasm Sinclair.

The oldest.

I look at my other brother.

Adrien Katharous Chasm Sinclair.

The second and twin brother of Alister, they are fraternal twins so they don't share the same face.

I snort. Freed myself from Alister, 'Hey idiots, long time no see.' I said to the both of them as I walk to Hunter, when I was near he grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him as he wrap his other arm to my waist in a very possessive way.

I heard my father whistled and I gave a 'really-look' and he just shrug at me. 'Now now... You two leave Summer and her beloved alone, they've been in a long journey so let them rest and talk later.' our father said.

Hunter and I were put in a one room, my fathers idea.

He was quiet the whole time, every time I try to say something I immediately shut my mouth.

'So...' I started 'What do you think of my family?' I ask out of no where.

For a second I thought I'm going insane with the silence his giving me... so I said 'Sorry about my two brothers, they tend to get like that to others who's not like us.' I said and he look at me.

'Those two are your brothers, right?' he ask and I nod at him. 'Well, they sure don't act like one. ' he said and I frowned at him, getting confuse and not getting what he means. He just stared at me as if I'm missing the point in what he just said. 'Nevermind.' he said.

I frowned at him more... I almost sighed. 'Will you tell me what is wrong?' I ask but he just shook his head so I let it go... Maybe it was really nothing. Right? 'So do you want me to show you around?'I ask, almost teasing him while poking him in the rib. He let out gruff voice and then look at me and I gave him a mischief look. I receive a smile from him.

'Please lead the way princess.' he said and I halt myself.

'What?' I ask

Princess? Who? Me?'Yes... Your parents are the King and Queen right?' he said and I nodded.

'Yes they are... for now but once my cousin the real heir woke up that will change and beside you heard what my parents said a while ago about the kingdom, plus I'm no princess. That's almost gives the creep and shivers. Blech..' I said and made a vomiting sound.

'Still... that makes you a princess. ' he said and bowed his head 'Princess Summer, please if you would take my hand to accompany me for a walk.' he says and extended his hands to me I hiss at him but still I took his hands and we enter twine our fingers. 'Shall we?' He said and I replied 'We shall.'

...------
Enjoy.