25. Why wouldn't i be okay?

Oblivion.
What is it? I feel cold. I felt a lot of presence with me but somehow it doesn't feel real its like a fleeting moment. Muffled voices, somewhat familiar but not home. I felt so distance.

'Where is she? Summer.. Where is she Hunter?'

I barely heard it but somehow I understood it. Like an echo in my head.

Summer.

Panic
Confusion
Emotions...

Overwhelming emotions burst inside me that I started shaking until a unstoppable sob erupt. I stood up with a shaky legs extending my hands trying to grab something... Someone... 'Summer.' A longing and scared voice.

Who's voice is that?

'Son...' I heard my mothers voice, I think its her, it was heartbreaking as if she knows why Im in pain.

Am I in pain?

'What happen to him?' Someone in the crowd that I never notice asked.

'The way he acts... Its the same as those wolves wh-'  This time it was a whisper but a wolves hearing is too keen that just upon hearing it my body move on its own to the owner of the voice. Whatever he was about to say... I know I wouldn't like it. My right hand was already wrap at his neck. He was gasping, clawing my arms but the pain was bearable unlike the pain I was feeling in my chest.

Pain?
I'm not injure am I?

'She's not dead.' A voice with conviction said.

Suddenly I'm seeing familiar faces that I've known since i was a child. I notice the way their staring at me too.
Everyone around me started backing away.

What? Who's not dead? What-

I was holding a man but i felt nothing... 'Hunter!!!' Someone shouted, it was father holding my right wrist. 'Stop it!' He ordered, it was an alpha command.

Wha- What am i doing? I ask myself.

I stared at him, my eyes must have held something... Or whatever it is because my father look at me wary. I loosened my hand and let go.

I started walking away, Ive heard them calling for me but I all ignore it. I reach the entrance of the pack border, the gates immediately opened. Watchers started welcoming me and how am i but i ignored all of them. Until I reach my room, i stood the whole time while taking a cold shower.

Confused.
I feel confused.

After a long shower i heard a knock on my door, it was Trent and I whispered 'leave me alone.'

The knocking stop.

I don't know how many days had past until I went out. I was in the kitchen eating everything I can grab. Both of my parents were in front of me as i gulp down the water.

'Will you tell us what happen to you?' My father said with a firm voice, it wasn't a command but tone of a father asking a question to his child.

I frowned, tell him what?
I don't even know what to say.

'Hunter.' Trent called to me 'Can I talk to him first?' He said to our parents, father stared at him for a moment and then nodded, Trent signaled me to follow him. He told me what happens in the pack for the past few months that I was gone, but it feels like his not telling me everything but nonetheless I listened and nodded at every thing that he was saying.

'Where are the prisoners?' I asked.

'In the dungeon, why?' He answered confused. I stood up and went to the dungeon. Wolves in the pack were looking at me, a young boy runs towards me and hug my legs.

'Hunter Hunter your back!' He said

I grab the collar of his clothes and pull him up to my eye level. He look at me with adoration but in an instant it was replace by fear. 'MOM!!!' He cries and start crying , I put him down to the ground not gently causing him to stumble on the ground. The kids mother run toward his child, wrapped the child in her arms.

I turned back and continued to the dungeon, the guards greeted me and some attempted to get closer but I ignored all of them, glared anyone who tried to touch me.

I arrived at the dungeon, painful moan echoed in the hallway. Until i arrived at the last room in the right.

A man in his early thirties look at me, he was breathing hard. His clothes stained with blood. 'A pure werewolf.' He whispered, 'Capturing a pure werewolf is really hard, do you know how many of my kind get killed when we have to take on a pure-wolf?' He started to mumble but I just shrug at him. He snort and coughed. 'Fuck. A lot.' He answered his own question. 'Pure wolf & pure vampire. Its our main goal, like what I told to the alpha. There are to much of you, we needed to bala-' I turn around and walk out of the dungeon. Apparently the prisoner had been muttering the same thing when being asked. I didn't even ask but the moron keep talking in monologue.

Outside, Luke, Lalaine, Lily and Madison were waiting for me.

'So your finally awake?' Luke said and they all smiled at me.

'Hun-' Lily was cut off by Madison and she just glared at her. 'Im just going to ask if his already okay.' He muttered and I frowned.

'Why wouldn't i be okay?' I asked.

'Nothing, don't mind Lily.' Lalaine said to me.

I started walking and they followed me, I was outside our pack territory and they were still following me. Time pass, I suddenly stop and look at my right side. An old house, an abandoned house.

'What a creepy house...' I mumbled

---
Hello, it been a long time guys. I hope you enjoy this chapter even though its short, I know I promise that its suppose to be long but Im actually too lazy to type. Haha.