22. A cursed blood like.....me

Hunter Chase

Meeting her parents was nerve cracking but meeting his brothers was definitely annoying-though her grandfather was a different scenario, that man scream danger. Just the way he carries himself, his posture and the look he has. I've seen that kind of expression before, it's not the same but almost.... My own grandfather................that man somehow have the same vibe as my grandfather.

There eyes held  secrets... secrets that is better for you not to know and is better left alone.

'Who is she?' Adrien asked in almost a growl when we arrive to somewhat a small house far from the main castle. Can't blame him, even I...I'm a little wary and suspicious too.

'A cursed blood like.....me' Summer mumbled

'Almost, but not yet.' The woman answered, she looks like in her late twenties. Not a vampire but human with a different scent, a nasty one but somehow alluring- alluring in a different way and not the other one. 'But don't worry, you'll definitely become like me...eventually.' she added.

'Am I?' Summer asked

A psychotic grin broke in her face 'In the end....we always will, our kind...' she said and got closer to Summer 'us...you.' She smiled 'There are only two options...for us.' she added

'And what it is?' Summer ask her eyes held questions and curiosity for her kind. I don't know if I should be happy.. I should be, now that we found someone that could help her-now...no someday she can control herself, surely she can we're talking about Summer her. She's a strong woman, she's my mate nothing can stop her, this thing won't bring her down it will make her more strong. I know she will overcome this... she had changed already, although it's not noticeable for others but for me I can see it.

'Nah, I'll tell you next time. But for now we have a lot of things to talk about, it's been a long time since I saw one of my kind. Let me introduce myself, My name is Anastasia.' she introduced and started walking away from us, signalling Summer to follow her but we all did. 'I meant her only, you boys should just stay here.' she added.

'What do you think are you doing?' Logan asked

Anastasia look at him with a stoic face 'Kid, I didn't come here because you ordered or tried to-I have accepted your proposal about meeting my on kind that's why I came here.' she said

Wait. What did she just say?

'I thought you captured her?' Adrien asked

Logan looked away.

'Capture?' Anastasia said 'Who? Me?' She said and laughed all of a sudden 'Ahahahaha, by who? You vampire?' She shook her head 'That will be a lot of work' She just stood there for a second the looked at us 'Now, do not follow us.' she said to us, we all froze - the atmosphere has changed, her aura had changed, her mood turned black and dangerous. It almost felt like I-no we're choking and then its not anymore.

*gasp* Logan and I were gasping for a sec.

'Now let's go.' she said and Summer followed not without giving me a look of assurance.

After that I went to back to the room I was designated, waiting for Summer. So for the mean time 'Raven, Threetail! ' I screamed 'How many times do I have to tell you stop running around.' I yelled at the two, the two had been staying in the room since we arrive in this place, I guess they really want to go out and play but I can't do that there's a bunch of vampire outside this room.

Threetail keep howling and gnarling at the pillow, then Raven suddenly jumped at Threetails back like freaking cowboy-I can't even tell whether he's having fun or not because her face is still the same no facial expression at all just his neutral face.