3: The tour and tea

Why is he so handsome? and we can't even see his eyes. And if you've seen the movie book of Atlantic, his voice when he shows his eyes is what he sounds like when he talks, but when he's talking to Ciel and Sebastian it's his creepy voice. Which I don't find creepy at all, I find it funny.
F/P=favorite pastry. And our dress for this afternoon is . . .

Beautiful

Beautiful.
(Y/N)s POV:

I walked back quietly, with my back straight, and a smile on my face, like a proper lady. Until I turned to the hallway were my office is—thank god it was empty—and started running, and thank Grace for leaving the door unlocked—which I slammed shut. "I take it it didn't go well." I knew Grace was there, but my heart was beating like mad, and my mind was racing with thoughts and wonders. What is he doing here? Is he looking for me? Where has he bin all these years? Did he cause those visions, or did he have them too?
"Headmistress, why don't you sit down, and I'll make some tea." I sat down but my mind wouldn't sit down with me. It was still on him. "You can tell me what happened now, or whenever you're ready." She's been my best friend for five years, and I said I wouldn't leave out a single detail. "Grace. I think I know who he is."

☕️🖤time skip🖤☕️

"Wow, so it looks like your past caught up to you or found you." "That's what it looks like." I told her his fake name, his looks, my visions when I looked at him, his tour tomorrow at one, and my tea invitation at two-thirty. I told her everything but the Grim Reaper part. "Well this, this is terrible." "What?" "We don't have your dress for tomorrow afternoon, I'll go pick it out now and have it hanging on your wardrobe." I couldn't help but chuckle a bit, that made me feel a bit better after all this head of the school meet-and-greet. "Oh and I'll make sure it looks good with that locket."

Ciels POV:

By the time the Headmaster—or should I say, Undertaker—kissed the Headmistress's hand, me and Sebastian were gone, in his dorm, and the corset was off. "I thought we got him out of the college years ago." "Well it would seem he and the P4 of that college are back." But why, and what is he up too? "And now there are two Grim Reapers in charge of neighboring colleges. Do you think they know each other?" I asked.
"Just say the words, my Lord, and I'll either dispose of him, or talk to him." I took my eyepatch off. "I'll do the talking. Sebastian, this is an order, take me to Weston to meet with the Headmaster."
"Yes, my Lord . . . But first you're gonna have to look like a boy again."
He brought my uniform from that school just incase it lead to investigating it again, I was hoping I didn't have to go back, now I'll have to be nice and happy again, and hopefully I don't run into Eduard—the should be P4 of house green—or McMillan.

🏫in Weston college🏫

We walked around like normal men, once we got into the hallway were the headmasters office was, I ran to that door and banged on it.
"He he he, it's open young Earl." He was sitting there like when we first saw him, his hat off, a teacup with a saucer on the table, and a smirk on his face. "Sebastian, lock the door. Undertaker, what is the meaning of this? What are you doing back here?"
"I could ask you the same thing. I thought you and your butler were done with this school." "We are, now the queen—"
"Hahaha, now the queen has you playing dress up." "Ughh, enough of this, Undertaker, what are you doing here?" He was silent, then he got up and started walking towards us.
"Come back here in two days and I'll tell you why I'm here, and why I'll still be here." Then he unlocked the door, "Now if you boys will please show yourselves out, I have a school to run, a suit to pick out, and pastries to bake." "Oh we'll be back," I said. And if you don't give me answers, I'll have Sebastian make you.