13: Midnight picnic

Sebastian and Ciel are back again, this was a good time to include them for a bit.

(Y/N)s POV:

When I woke up I thought I had on a shirt two sizes to big, but it was just a dream.
Knock knock.
"Come in," it was Bassy with my breakfast. "I know it should be Grace, but she wasn't feeling good, and I can assure you I didn't poison her." There was a letter with my breakfast on the table.

Stay up tonight, and be at the roof of the school in your nicest dress . . . See you tonight. My love.

"Not to be rude, but I read your mind, I'll help you pick out a dress," Bassy said. I was still tired so I didn't care. "Fine but you've got till I finish breakfast."

💀🖤time skip🖤💀

"I found it, Headmistress."

"I was planning on wearing this on the last day of school when we eat at the Grand Dining Hall

"I was planning on wearing this on the last day of school when we eat at the Grand Dining Hall." "I understand, but I see no better time to wear it then on a date." This's not a date, he would of told me. "Fine I'll wear it." "Great, I'll be by at night to help you put it on."

Ciels POV:

Every morning, noon, and night, there's gossip while eating. "Cecilia do you think both heads of the school have been meeting each other?" the girl on my left asked. "You're one to talk when your sister is sending letters to a boy in Weston," the girl sitting in front of me said. There wasn't this much talking in house blue at Weston, the only time was when we won cricket and—
"Alright ladies enough gossip." "It's Luna," both girls said. Luna, fag of Ella, P4 of House Blue. "Cecilia, come with me."

💙🖤in her office🖤💙

"Cecilia, you've gotten good grades, not a single Y, it's like you already know how to be a lady, mother, and wife." I'm not sure about two of those but, "Thank you."
"Cecilia . . . will you be my fag?"
Saying yes would mean I'd have to do what she says when it's fag time. I've done it once as a boy how hard could it be as a girl. "It would be an honor to be your fag, and you know I've always wanted a sister." She put a iris on my house crest. "There, now you've got a real one." "Thank you, sister, so what do you need me to do?"
"I need you to (___)."

💀🖤time skip🖤💀

I was finally done with my fag duty, then I met Sebastian at his dorm room, he said he had news for me. "Did she tell you anything?" "No, but the Undertaker wants her in in a dress—which I picked out for her and might I say it is lovely—and to go to the roof tonight."
"So it's another date?" "I'm not sure young master, she didn't look that excited." Go to the roof, but what if someone sees them? "My Lord just say the word and we can go talk to him." "No, let them have have their time together, if anything just watch from afar."

💀🖤time skip/bedtime for everyone but the headmistress🖤💀

(Y/N)s POV:

Half the day I was thinking about the letter he gave me, why the roof? What does he have planned? And why did he end it with 'my love'? "Bassy, since you and your mistress know him, have you talked to him so far?" "Sadly no, I only have time to give him the letters you send, and vise versa. Now come on it's time to do your hair." Once I was ready—the dress, makeup, and hair all done—I went to the roof, no one was up here but me, and I could hardly see if there was anyone on the roof of the other school, I should've been wearing my glasses. "You weren't one for wearing pink, but you look beautiful in it." I almost gave him a black eye, luckily his hand stopped me.
"Next time meet me from upfront, now why are we up here?" "The answer to that is at Weston, now with your permission, may I carry you over there."
I rememberer when he'd asked me this, and then he'd carry me . . . oh, bridal style . . . oh well.
"Yes you may."
One hand on my back, the other under my knees, and both of mine went around his neck. One minute I was on the roof of my school, the next I was being carried away from it at inhuman speed. I was on Weston territory now. "Now why are we on this . . . roof?"

There was a picnic basket and blanket, 2 pillows, and a man with bangs covering his eyes patting the spot next to him. "What is this some sort of midnight picnic?" "Well we can't have one in daylight or else gossip will spread like *snap* that." He was right. Sitting down wasn't easy, I had to put my legs to the side and one arm had to hold me up. "So what are we having?" "Nothing much, just little appetizers and little desserts." He was right, again. Little cubes of ham, cheese, some biscuits, raspberries and blueberries, and for dessert more bone biscuits covered in chocolate, and chocolate covered strawberries. "This's the best I could find in the kitchen," he said. "It's alright, maybe another time we can plan an even better one, maybe on the next full moon?" I said. He put his hand on top of mine.
"It's a date."

💀🖤time skip🖤💀

I couldn't eat more, I'm not sure if it's because of this corset or because I mostly had the dessert. I ended up laying down looking for some stars, I found three that made the letter L. "Well would you look at that, there's only one bone left." I sat up, and he had one end of the biscuit in his mouth. "I see what you're trying to do, not gonna happen." I put both my hands on my waist and looked away.
"Your mouth says no," using his index finger he turned my face, "but your eyes, and maybe even your heart, say yes."
I couldn't look away, not because his hand was stroking my cheek, but because I wanted to see if I still have feelings for him. "*sigh* Oh if we must, you know we never really did this much back in the day." "You're right—and usually I am—we should do it more often." I took the other end with my mouth and started nibbling—I used my hands and scooted to move closer—the closer I got to his lips, the faster my heart started beating.
Our hands and lips touched at the same time.

Cliffhanger.