24: Spend the night together

Ok now don't look him in the eyes or you'll go weak and faint, although he does look a little creepy.
Previously:
"I'm still I'm love with him, Grace." "Undertaker, she said she loves you." "It's the Grim Reaper Dispatch Association, they're finally letting girls be real Grim Reapers."

Undertakers POV:

"Why should we—specifically me—believe you?" "Even I'm surprised, why did they send you to deliver the message?" The butler asked. "Because I offered to go, I also wanted to see if there were my type of men in the neighboring college . . . and apparently my man is the—"
I had the tip of the blade under his chin. "What do you want with the Headmistress?" The Earl asked. "Look boy the adults are—"
"Just answer the question." The blade was touching his chin now. "W-well the heads want her to teach the girls martial arts since the martial arts instructor taught her and said she was one of his best students." "Well that answers that question," the butler said, "my Lord shall I dispose of him?"
"Wait, we're not done here," I said. "Did you tell her any of this?" "I was going too, but she figured out what I was in under a minute, I should've hidden my eyes like you." If he could see my eyes right now he—scratch that, they—could tell that I was frustrated, even if she did say that she loves me, she also really loves her job as Headmistress. "Now I've told you all why I'm here, so what are you and Bassy doing here? and why's the boy wearing a nightgown and ponytails?" I brought my death scythe back. "Hi hi, ladies first." The Earl was growling like the guard dog that he is.

💀🖤time skip🖤💀

"Oh how romantic, she doesn't see you as a monster, and the street and brick walls that separate you both is like a Romeo and Juliet story. Please let me plan your wedding." "I suppose, but first she has to say that she loves me."
"But she did, Undertaker," the Earl said. "I guess she did, but I have to hear it from her myself. Until the next letter, date plan, or colleges gathering."

💀🖤little time skip🖤💀

I laid in bed thinking, "I heard her at just the right time saying that she remembered everything from the day you two met to the day you—" the day we what, made love? Because that seems to fit the piece of the puzzle. I thought about the nights we spent together, some were sweet some were spicy, but like our dates my favorite was the first one, it was not like any normal one.

📚backstory/still in his POV📚

For the third afternoon in a row it rained after our picnic, and I still didn't bring a umbrella. "Who needs an umbrella when you have a picnic blanket," I said. We got rained on the most at this one, so we got back to my place to wash and dry our clothes, and have the leftovers for dinner before she left. "There's a problem with my spare bathroom, so you'll have to use mine." "Oh, ok." "And please, take all the time you need." "Oh, ok." She looked a little nervous—don't know why since she slept in my room months ago—I think I can fix that. "Alright here's a spare towel," I took her hand and pulled her in for a kiss. "Just say the words, and I'll join you." "Oh . . . Ok." She went in with a smile, "see you in while." (I meant to do that😆) wait for it . . .
"Adrian did you put a bubble bomb in here?"
"Maybe."

🚿time skip/now in your POV🚿

The clothes weren't done drying, and I was in nothing but my undergarments, the locket he gave me, and a towel wrapped around me, the same shirt and sweatpants from last time were in front of me, but I just couldn't put them on. Then the shower stopped.
I held onto the towel like it would fall any second, put the clothes on fast I told myself, but I couldn't move. "Are you clothed or still in a towel?" "Still in a towel." "Well don't freak out." "What do you mean don't—"
The door opened, and this time he was just in a towel. I went to put my hands down—but one of my hands still had a grip on the towel—and it came down with them. I turned around and went to wrap it around myself again, but he stopped me. "(Y/N) you're my girlfriend, you don't have to hide yourself from me," his hands were around me, "and I'm not just saying that because technically your undergarments are covering you." He took the towel away from me and now I faced him, "you're beautiful." He cupped my cheeks and kissed me, I could feel the love in them so how could I not give some back, I put my arms around his neck—still a little wet—and I pressed myself agents his chest. I could feel that there was something down south that wanted me . . . I wanted him as well. He picked me up bridal style, and when he set me on his bed, his right hand went down my cheek, my neck, in between my breast and off my uterus. "With your permission my love, I would like to make it official that we are a couple." "You planned all this didn't you." "The only thing I did was lie about the other bathroom and let you have a good bath."
To tease him I played with my hair a bit, then sat and whispered in his ear, "You better use protection." ". . . wait here."

💀🖤time skip🖤💀

Undertakers POV:

Everything that was on the bed was off it, I held her in my arms while I stroked her back. "*sigh* That was *sigh* amazing," she said. "Shhhh, just rest for a while, there may be more after dinner." She started falling asleep.
I could hear her breathing on my neck, I gave her a little kiss on the head.
It's official, (Y/N)(L/N), you are my treasure.