16: They want to meet you

If only I could put the word They In italics, basically the title of this chapter is They want to meet you.

(Y/N)s POV:

That day was one of my best days in the Reaper Realm, I mean sure last nights picnic was romantic, but that one, *sigh*. We had picnics under that tree ever since.
Knock knock.
"Come in," it was Bassy, again. "Don't worry, Grace is feeling better, she'll be up and running today and bringing you your breakfast tomorrow." "Good to know, now leave, I've got a lot on my mind and I can choose my clothes for today."
"Did your time together go well?" "If I tell you that we kissed under the stars, will you leave?" She smiled, "I bid you farewell, Headmistress, you know where to find me if you need a message sent."

🏫time skip🏫

I was working on papers in my office, then Grace came in—she's the only person who doesn't have to knock when I'm in my office—and she did look better. "Headmistress (L/N), the P4 ladies have something they want to ask you." "Very well, let them in." It was me and the perfect 4 girls—their fags will be the next perfect 4—alone in my office. "Alright ladies, what did you want to ask me?" Three out of four heads looked to Zoey, "Headmistress, may we invite the Headmaster over for our next sunset tea party?" I was shocked, the only thing I could do was push my glasses back up. "Can you repeat that again." "Well we were just wondering if one of us, or you, could invite him over for our sunset tea party on Sunday," Audrey said. "If he isn't busy that is," Ella said. Audrey gave her a quick slap on the shoulder. "Ladies let me ask you, does this have anything to do with me?" "No," they said in unison. "He just seems a bit strange to us, doesn't he seem strange to you, Headmistress?" Liliana asked. "We just wanted to get to know—"
"He is of no concern to either of you four, or your fags, and not even their fags. Do I make myself clear, or do you four want a Y?" "Yes, Headmistress."
Clang, clang.
"Speaking of fags, there's the bell for the first half of fag time, you ladies are dismissed." They curtsied and walked out, when the door shut my head plopped on the desk; my best students are getting suspicious, the last thing I need are my best mistresses and tutors wanting to talk to me about the same thing. I need to talk to him. I scribbled something down.

We need talk serious business, meet me on the roof at 11.
(Y/N).

Now where's that Demon.

💀🖤time skip🖤💀

I saw something jumping this way. "Sorry I'm late, I just wanted to bring you something." It was a bouquet of Lily's, both normal and peacelily's. "They're beautiful, thank you, Adrian." "You're welcome, now what's this serious business we need to talk about?" "It's my P4 girls, their getting suspicious about you." It felt weird saying that, almost like they were my daughters and I was having an affair. "I see, did they say anything else, anything more?" Tell him, don't tell him, invite him, don't invite him. "*sigh* They want me to invite you to our Sunday tea party." I began fiddling with the flowers. "Why the sad sigh, I'd love to come to the tea party." "Adrian you don't understand, you'll be surrounded by ten females, there's no escape." He put his hands on top of mine, "I'm a legendary Grim Reaper, female angels are more scarier than female humans." He was right about that, although there's something much scarier than angels, and you don't even see it coming. "So are you coming to the tea party or not?" He pretended to adjust his gloves, "Well you didn't exactly ask me properly." If I wasn't holding a bouquet I'd wipe that smirk off his face, and once again I only saw one of his eyes—his left one—I don't know why he came with them covered, I mean I already know what's on his face. "Headmaster, would you care to join me and my P4 girls at our sunset tea party on Sunday?" He was enjoying every second of this, and behind my smile I was twitching. "I would love to join you and your girls for a tea party, what time should I be at the gates?" "4:50, the party commences at five and ends once the last light of the sun is gone, hence the term, sunset tea party."
"Well then." He took a lily from the bouquet and put it behind my ear, then as he started walking back, his hand stroked my cheek. "See you Sunday . . . my love."
He jumped off into the night. (😆it looks like we can see bassys butt😆)

And with his index and middle finger, he blew me a kiss, I caught it, and pretended to put it into my locket

And with his index and middle finger, he blew me a kiss, I caught it, and pretended to put it into my locket. Apparently he's still a hopeless romantic.
I always liked that about him. "See you at the tea party, Headmaster." Now to find a vase for these flowers—that are mostly seen at funerals.