10: The second date

Including a backstory that is literally the title. And this's a model of what your apartment looks on the inside, the color and furniture is all you,

 And this's a model of what your apartment looks on the inside, the color and furniture is all you,

Previously:
"To our second first date." she was about to move my hair back. I couldn't let her see the left side of my face. I cupped her face with my right, and kissed her with as much passion as I could.

(Y/N)s POV:

I was frozen stiff, I could feel the passion in his lips, I closed my eyes and tried to fight it, but failed miserably. I put my arms around his neck and let him pull me closer, his tung wanted inside my mouth, that's an offer I had to refuse because I didn't offer him my lips . . . One of his hands squeezed my ass. I didn't have time to fight for dominance, like my lips my mouth is his now, I completely forgot what I was doing before this and enjoyed this moment. This moment that hasn't happened for a century: his thumb stroking my cheek, my hand playing with a strand of his hair, and our hearts beating at the same time.
We pushed back for air. My face felt hot, I must be blushing, and I think he's sweating.
"Wh-why did you do that?" I don't know if I sounded shocked or afraid. "Because . . . I love you." Now I was speechless. "No wait . . . I still love you, (Y/N), and you can't tell me that you didn't love every second of that kiss." My hand went to my lips. "I should go, I have some things to deal with." He took his hat and left. "Adrian wait!" He turned his head, and once again—for just a second—I saw his eye. "Yes?" There were so many words and questions I still wanted to ask him, so I said the first one that came to mind.
"Will I ever see you again?" He turned a full 180 deg. "Just write to me and I'll be there on time, call out to me and I'll be there," he came back to me in the blink of an eye. "As long as you wear that locket around your neck, I'll always be there with you." He took a few steps back and tipped his hat. "Until we meet again, my Lady." Once again in the blink of an eye, he was gone, leaving me with a tough grip on the locket that I was afraid I'd brake it. "Well this was a surprising night." "How much of that did you see, Demon?"
"Everything after the first dessert." My temples hurt, my vision was getting blurry, I blacked out after I hit the floor.

📚backstory📚

(Y/N)s POV:

Alright, he asked me out on the first date, now it's my—
"What're you doing outside my office?" "Oh well, I jut thought that it's six, and we could both walk to our cards and clock out." I cannot believe I said this instead of  just asking him. "Alright pretend you didn't hear that and let me try again, Adrian will you go on a date with me?"
"Hmmm," his hand was on his chin like he was thinking. "How about we clock out and I give you my answer outside the building."

💀🖤little time skip🖤💀

"Sure, so I guess this's our second date." "I guess it is." "So do you have it planned out, or do I get to choose?" I just kept looking straight while we walked to our apartment buildings. "Just come by apartment tomorrow at eight, ok." "This sounds like a at-home date." When I got home I was walking all around my room, "Let's see, what to wear tomorrow, what to wear tomorrow . . . perfect."

💀🖤the next night at 8🖤💀

"Welcome to my humble apartment." I spent three hours cleaning it yesterday. "This place looks nice, and roomy, and you have records." "Well it's a one bedroom apartment and I don't need a table, and I love listening to music, I just need to learn how to play it." Pass my storage I had rows of big CDs and a old record player. "I see, so what's for dinner tonight?" "Well as you can see in the kitchen we have braised chicken." This only took an hour to cook. "Did you hear that, it was my stomach," He said.

Undertakers POV:

After dinner I asked her to teach me to waltz, when the truth is I already know the moves and a few other slow dances. "Ok you stepped on my foot, for the third time," I said. "That's because you're going forward when you should be going back." "I thought the male was supposed to lead." "He is but this's just practice." This is torture for our feet. "Ok look just play the record from the beginning, and we'll see if this hour of practice payed of," I said. When the music started again I finally got to lead, and I knew that this game I was playing about not knowing how to waltz had to end. I held her closer then when we were practicing—causing her to blush even more—and so the dance began. 1 2 3, 1 2 3, I moved around so we weren't in the same place all the time—we practically danced around all the open space—and in the end I turned her around to get a full 360 deg of how beautiful she was. "You knew how to dance the whole time didn't you." "I also know other slow dances, I'm free from six to ten PM."
She pointed to her apartment door. "Get out." The smile on her face says 'you annoy me sometimes' but the look in her eyes say 'I don't want you to leave.' I grabbed my jacket and went to the door, "The next date is at my place, get ready to learn how to bake." I walked out, I was actually hoping she'd stop me.

(Y/N)s POV:

I went to the door and grabbed the handle, do I open it and run after him to talk more, or do I lock it and go to bed? . . . I did what any woman would do . . . I locked the door, turned around, and leaned back on it letting out a sigh. I had a good night. "See you on our next date, Adrian."