11: Dreams

Featuring the song Dreaming Of You by Selena. I couldn't get the song out of my head so why not write a chapter with it in it.

(Y/N)s POV:

When I woke up I felt something cold and wet on my forehead, I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw were two women at the foot of my bed. "Why didn't you tell me you were on a date with him, I could of helped you pick out a dress." "Vice Headmistress please she's just walking up," Bassy said. "I'll go get you tea for the pain, and when you're feeling better I want to hear what happened." When Grace shut the door I couldn't help but flinch. "Was the sound it made really that loud?" "You're not the one with a icepack that's melting on her head." When I gave it to her I noticed I still had the dress on from last night, and that my other hand was around the locket. "When you fell you let go of it, then when I brought you here and laid you down, your hand moved around your chest until it found it." She gave it back with fresh and cold ice cubes.

Last night: under the gazebo, the dessert and wine, 'let's dance' but we never danced . . . We kissed. "Bassy tell me what happened last night was a dream." "I'm afraid not, Headmistress. Now don't you worry about today's paperwork, Grace and I will take care of that, and I'll take care of your one class today, you just rest for today or get some fresh air." I'm the Headmistress of (S/N) College, I can't rest. "It's just a little bruise, Michaelis." "No no, we need you well, unbruised, and strong as our Headmistress. And besides I'm just tutoring today, and you could use a day off." I'm the Headmistress of (S/N) College, "I don't get a day off, Bassy." "Neither did you get one as a Reaper, and all you women did were type type and type." This Demon was making my head hurt even more then when I made contact with the gazebo floor last night. "At least come to me with the papers that need my signature." "Very well."

🏫long time skip/and I mean long time skip, it's basically bedtime🏫

Im done with the papers and I've been sitting in on some classes since those two didn't want me teaching one class for today. The worst was ballet with grouchy and skinny Olga, she may be one of the best teachers in Russia, but she's gotta let the girls have a little fun sometimes. The best today was chorus, I've only one girl in this college that speaks Spanish, and this's her last year here, she's one of the most talented of House Violet. I can see her going a long way.

📚little flashback📚

"Gracias, Selena." "Your welcome. This's a song I wrote for a boy in Weston, and I guess it's a dream come true because we're betrothed." "Congratulations." We jumped up and down. "But why give me a copy?" "Because I wanted to thank you for accepting me, teaching me so much, and I know one day you'll find your amor and you won't stop thinking or dreaming about him." "Well then I'll read and practice this later."

📚end of flashback📚

I couldn't sleep, I didn't want to start tomorrows papers early, and somehow, I wasn't in the mood for novels. While I tried to sleep I thought about what Selena said about finding my love . . . I practiced the song on paper earlier because I didn't have a piano . . . I can't sleep so I guess I'll have to go to the music room. The halls were so quiet you could hear your heartbeat and breathe, and being the head of the school means you have a key that opens any classroom. I lifted the fall that covers the keys, sang the scales, and hoped I remembered his lessons.

"Late at night when all the world, is sleeping, I stay up and think of you.
And I wish on a star,
That somewhere you are thinking of me too."

" 'Cause I'm dreaming, of you tonight.
'Till tomorrow, I'll be holding you tight.
And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be.
Than here in my room, dreaming about you and me."

I'm starting to wish I actually had a piano in my room, but luckily the doors closed and this room is on the first floor.

"Wonder if you ever see me (see me)
And I wonder if you know I'm there (am I there? Am I?)
If you looked in my eyes, would you see what's inside?
Would you even care?
I just wanna hold you close, but so far, all I have are dreams of you.
So I wait for the day and the courage to say
How much I love you, yes I do!"

I said it, I said—no no that's just the lyrics, I'm not even sure if I still have feelings. I'll need more time to think.

"I'll be dreaming, of you tonight.
'Till tomorrow, I'll be holding you tight.
And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be.
Than here in my room, dreaming about you and me."

"I can't stop dreaming of you.
(No puedo dejar de pensar en ti) (I can't stop thinking about you.)
I can't stop dreaming.
(Cómo te necesito) (how I need you.)
I can't stop dreaming of you.
(Mi amor, cómo te extraño)." (my love how I miss you.)

And now I said it in Spanish.

"Late at night when all the world, is sleeping, I stay up and think of you.
And I still can't believe, that you came up to me
And said, "I love you"
I love you too!"

Double the love. I ended up playing and singing the rest with passion.

"Now I'm dreaming, with you tonight.
'Till tomorrow, and for all of my life.
And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be, than here in my room.
Dreaming with you endlessly
With you tonight
And there's nowhere in the world where I'd rather be, than here in my room.
I'll be dreaming, of you tonight
And I'll be holding you tight."

3rd person POV:

(Y/N) started yawning after the last piano key stopped echoing. I guess I'll sing this song if I can't sleep, she thought. She locked the doors and went back to her dorm. What she didn't know was that the Undertaker was just outside the window listening to her sing.

🖤💀a few minutes ago💀🖤

He was at her dorm window because he wanted to see her, but she wasn't in bed, he was about to leave until he heard a voice, "I'll be dreaming of you tonight." He was in a trance, the closer he got the more it crescendo, when he got to the window he ducked down so she wouldn't see him. I forgot how much I loved that voice when it was singing, he said in his head.

💀🖤back to now🖤💀

"I can't stop dreaming or thinking of you either, (Y/N)." He waited a few minutes before going back to her dorm, where he found her nice and cozy in bed.
"I love you too, my treasure."