18: The Sunset tea party (part 2)

F/F=favorite flower.

Previously:
"Headmistress please forgive me, but we're all dying to know. Do you two know each other?" "How about we answer at the same time, Headmistress."
"Very well, mistress Michaelis start at three." "Very well . . . Three . . . Two . . . One."

Ciels POV:

"No," they said.
While all the girls let out a sad aww I let out a phew—then everyone looked at me like I was holding my breath. "Oh uh, are you sure you two don't know each other, maybe long lost friends, family members. Lovers."
"Cecilia, that is not the proper language for a lady, and at a tea party honestly," Sebastian said. "You're right, forgive me, Headmaster and mistress." They looked at each other again, "You're forgiven," they both said.
"Alright now that that embarrassing moment is over, (FY) it's your turn," Sebastian said. "Alright, since Victoria asked a question that had to do with the arts, I guess I'll go with the sports. Is there any you fancy?"
"I'm pretty good at chess, although I hope to see all you ladies at the cricket tournament coming soon."

(Y/N)s POV:

"We look forward to attending, Headmaster." Alright this tea party is almost over, now it's Elizabeth's turn. "Forgive me Headmaster but are you sure you two don't know each other?" All eyes were on us, but now they're on me.
"I assure you ladies, I would never forget a face like hers." "How very sweet of you, Headmaster." I had to put a strand of my hair behind my ear.
"Alright hopefully this's the last nice and simple question you get, favorite book?" Ella asked. "The story about Robin Hood, and funny story, when I was young I went to the bookstore looking for a book, and it fell on my head." Some girls giggled. "At least it wasn't an arrow," Luna said. "No but it did have the picture of a bow and arrow on it." "So have you gone anywhere besides England?" Luna asked.
"The farthest from Europe I've gone is Germany. And across the Atlantic to New York." It was Cecilia's turn, and deep into my core, I knew this was gonna be big.
"Headmaster, have you ever loved someone so much that it hurt?"
He just sat there, thinking, elbows on the table—rude but I'll give him an excuse—chin on his hands, no sound but the rustle of the trees, and the beating of ten girls hearts.
"I did once, long ago, and she was beautiful. (H/C) hair, (E/C) eyes, lips that shame both house red and pink, and when we were together it made my day just hearing her say the words I love you. We worked at the same place, and every man knew if they looked at her for over a second they were dead."
"How rom—" Zoey covered her fags mouth, "I don't think this story's over."
He took a drink of his tea, "When she was in my arms nothing mattered, but then tragedy struck, and I lost her. To this day I go to her grave and put (F/F)s once a week."
There wasn't the whoosh of wind, or the rustle of trees, it was just silence and the sunset.

"I'm sorry, Headmaster, I didn't mean to get personal—"
"It's alright, Cecilia, truly it is. Actually it's getting dark, but there's still one sweet left, and I think it fits the story I told you ladies perfectly." He started handing out cookies in the shape of a heart."
"Oh this's so cuuute, they say love in different languages." Elizabeth said.
Ciel: Spanish=amor. Luna: Italian=amore. Ella: German=liebe. Lizzie: French=l'amour. FY: Dutch=liefde. Liliana: Russian=любить. Victoria: Romanian=dragoste. Audrey: Chinese=爱(ài). FP: Greek=αγάπη. And Zoey: Hungarian=szerelem.
"What does yours say, Headmistress?" Bassy asked. "Oh it's just in plain English," I took a bite of it, "but still sweet none-the-less." "Do my ears deceive me, or did the head of (S/N) college just talk with her mouth full."
He thinks he can smirk on my turf, "Bassy what time is it?" "I believe it's time to get ready for dinner." And thus the party's over. "Sadly ladies it's time to say farewell to the Headmaster." "Don't fret, we will meet again, on the forth of June that is." This's the third time I walked with him to the gates, it's official, I love every moment of it.
"I hope you enjoyed your time with us at tea, Headmaster." "It was marvelous," another kiss on the knuckles, "and please don't blame the girls for for asking personal questions, they simply wanted to know." "Oh I won't, on one condition," I walked a bit closer to him, "that I'll have to tell you another time." "Wait what?" The gates started to shut. "Farewell, Headmaster." I left him out there confused and I walked over to dinner with confidence.

💀🖤in Sebastian's dorm🖤💀

Ciels POV:

"I thought one of them would say yes and the other would say no." "As did I my Lord, but it seems they're both smarter than we give them credit for."
"Yes, when they're together." Now onto the next subject, my betrothed. "Sebastian, did you know Elizabeth attended this college? because not once did I get a letter about her going here." "Maybe the letters that she talked about today arrived at the manner a few weeks ago, but since we didn't tell the servants where we were going, they must still be in a pile somewhere inside." How did I not see her or hear her voice in this prison. "You're going to have to get those letters tonight and bring them back here for me to read and write a response." "Yes, my Lord." Now onto the last subject. "He gave a good response to my question, surely now she must know how much he loves her." "Yes he did, and not one second did he look at her, why if he did, he might've kissed her." And ruined both the schools in the process.

💀🖤time skip🖤💀

(Y/N)s POV:

His responses are still on my mind, three out of ten were lies . . . I think, great now he's got me believing. I got up and looked in the mirror, I forgot how much having feelings stresses you out; and when you're trying to run a school and not look like you have feelings for the head of the neighboring school . . . oh god I think I've got bags under my eyes.
Click.
"Finally, what took you so long?" "Well first I had to think, then eat, then I had to think again—" "Oh shut up." I thought he'd come back looking the way he usually looks, but all his hair is still in his hat, and that foundation is covering his scar.
"(Y/N) what's wrong?" I walked closer then I did on the court yard, and took off his hat, his hair came flowing down like a waterfall. "Much better."
"But you can't see my eyes." "Well then I'll just do this." I put my fingers through his bangs and pushed them back, ok now he looks like the Adrian I knew—only when we were in bed together. "How do I look?" "Like you're in your mid-twenties, now get rid of that makeup I'm starting to like that scar."

💀🖤little time skip🖤💀

He sat down in the seat that I like to read in. "What exactly did you want to tell me 'another time'?" "Ok my house violet was planning a performance of The Phantom Of The Opera—they're almost done with it actually—and then I thought, why not join our houses together, I mean they're both houses of the Arts."
"When's the performance?" "In a few days, but I'm sure those boys can learn fast." His index finger was tapping his cheek. "So what you're saying is both houses work together and preform for three or four days." "Precisely, and for the sake of girls versus boys, each girl can vote on their favorite female and male singer, and vice versa." That same index finger was telling me to come to him, I couldn't control it, his eyes were piercing my mind and heart. He pulled me down, now I was on his lap, "I'll agree to your proposition, on one condition." (another rhyme, wow I'm good.😆)
"I get to escort you to the party at the Grand Dining Hall both the first night and the last night." My mind was in different places: one of his hands on my waist the other on my thigh—at least I'm not wearing my short nightgown—his eyes looking at me—or were they looking at my chest which is exposing a bit of cleavage—and my heart—which is pumping fast, probably because of what's under my left thigh.

"I agree to your condition." His thumb touched my bottom lip. "Shall we seal the agreement." I wasn't gonna let him make the move again, I knew when our lips touched I had to either order in a new dress, design and stitch one up fast, or see if I had anything worthy of a party at the Grand Dining Hall, because I usually do.
It deepened, it got so deep that when he picked me up bridal style, I moaned.
He took me to my bed, and laid me down like you would a dead body.
"I am afraid we cannot love tonight, the time isn't right." (o god another one.)
"At least give me one last kiss." Instead of a smirk it was a grin, "If that is what you desire, my love, then I shall give it to you." Those words, he gave me the kiss, then once again tipped his hat and disappeared.