12 | A MILLION DREAMS

Season 1, Episode 7

     QUINN DROVE FLYNN home before heading back to the house. Her dad had taken Julie home in his own car and since he didn't want Quinn to leave hers at the venue, he told her to drop Flynn off first. The boys had gone back to the house as soon as the girls were busted. When she got home, Quinn saw her dad in the driveway with his arms crossed. The teen got out of the car and walked over to her dad.

"Before you get mad, just know that I did tell Julie to sneak out so we could do this. But I think mom would be proud of us-"

"She would. I just...I expected this from you but not from Julie."

"I know and I'm sorry but the band couldn't have done it without Julie."

Her dad nodded. "Just promise me, you'll never pull a stunt like this again."

"I promise, and I'll help Julie with work."

"I do have one question, however, who was the boy you shared your mic with?"

Quinn opened her mouth and closed it like a fish out of water.

"Okay, never mind." Her dad chuckled, kissing her head. "Now go to bed."

"Goodnight, papa." The teen said, walking up to her room where she found Luke sat on her bed.

He looked over at the girl. "So, are you allowed to stay in the band, we know Julie is."

Quinn sat beside him. "I'm not leaving the band. Even if I did, it's not like you'll miss me. We live in the same house."

"It wouldn't be the same without you though."

"Alright, cheesy, get out so I can go to bed."

Luke leaned in and kissed her cheek, both of them feeling something although it was light, the boy smiled before disappearing. Quinn smiled and laid on the bed. Perfect life, perfect guy. What could possibly go wrong?

The next day Quinn walked downstairs to see Julie sat at the kitchen island with her dad making breakfast and Reggie talking about how firm her dad's stomach is.

"I don't know where he puts it though. It's, like...firm."

"I now, but I really want to support your band, so I called in some favors and I booked you a local gig." Their dad smiled.

Reggie jumped in happiness. "Best dad ever! What?"

Quinn placed her bag by the front door. "Where? Did you call your buddy from Drakes?"

He shook his head. "Not quite. I called Flynn, and she's gonna help us throw a party. Here. Tonight."

The sisters looked at each other. "Oh!" Julie spoke. "So you booked us a gig at our house?"

Reggie sighed. "Maybe I was a little early with the Best Dad Ever award."

"Alright. Here me out. You invite some of your friends over, you play with your band, and I'll get some colleagues to put you on film. That way you have something professional for your YouTube."

The girls smiled. "You'd do that for us?" Quinn asked.

"Yeah."

Reggie smiled again. "Back to best dad ever. I'll go tell the guys. Have a good day at work, Ray. It's cool, you don't have to answer."

The girls chuckled and after breakfast, they headed to school. Julie went to class with Flynn while Quinn had a free period. She went to her locker to put away her biology book and grab her History one. When she closed the door, Luke was behind it, causing her to jump.