10 | ALL OF ME

Season 1, Episode 6

     QUINN SEEMED QUIETER than usual at school the next day. When she walked in, she saw Flynn without Julie but thought nothing of it. At lunch, Quinn sat at the piano in the music room on her own and pressed gently on the keys. She paused and grabbed her bag, she went home that morning to get changed and grabbed her note book, she opened it and something fell out.

She picked it up and scribbled down was lyrics, although it was messy, Quinn could make out the words. She knew it was from Luke, as much as she wanted to throw it, she put it down and played the notes and sing the lyrics softly.

"What would I do without your smart mouth
Drawing me in and you kicking me out?
Got my head spinning, no kidding
I can't pin you down
What's going on in that beautiful mind?
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me
But I'll be alright

My head's underwater
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm outta my mind

Cause all of me loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose, I'm winning
Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh

Cards on the table
We're both showing hearts
Risking it all though it's hard

Cause all of me loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose, I'm winning
Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all, all of you."

She ended the song and smiled slightly, she heard the chorus of this song almost a month ago. Luke had finished it and she was right, it was great now it was fully done. She picked it up and noticed a note in the corner. I'm sorry. It read.

Quinn heard the bell go so she left and went on with the rest of the day, she wanted to go home and speak to Luke but her dad would kill her. When she finally did get home, she walked to the studio with Julie. There they saw the boys waiting for them.

"We're sorry!" Reggie sang.

"So sorry!" Alex then sang.

"We're super-duper, crazy stupid-" Luke began.

"Sorry!" They harmonized.

"In case you missed it, we're really sorry." Reggie said.

Julie nodded. "Yeah, we got that part."

"We've been here for like three hours." Alex said, moving his hair from his face, high-fiving Reggie afterwards.

Luke walked over to the Molina girls. "We almost sang to your little brother."

Reggie nodded. "He comes in here a lot. Mainly to use the bathroom."

"Yeah." Alex sighed. "It's not out favorite part of the day."

"But, it wasn't okay that we flaked on the dance lat night. We know we let you down." Luke said, looking at Quinn who just looked at the floor.

"Yeah, and none of us wanted to disappoint you. You're the best thing that's happened to us since we became ghosts."

"So, in hopes that you'll rejoin the band, we booked a new gig." Luke spoke, handing Julie some paper.

"A mega important, life-changing gig." Reggie called out.