5 | WITHOUT ME

Season 1, Episode 3

     THE CROWD STOOD in shocked silence, how on earth did the Molina sisters get a whole boy band on stage to suddenly disappear? The girls stood beside each other in worry, they had no idea what excuse they could make up for what just happened.

The stage hand ran out to the girls. "Hey, where did the rest of the band go?" He asked.

"Wait, were those holograms?" Carrie's friend asked.

Quinn eyes widened at the perfect excuse and she pointed at the girl in the blue outfit. "Yes! Yes, they were holograms. I plugged it into the ceiling projector before the show. I'd explain it but it involves algorithms and science stuff."

The crowd cheered for the girls, out of the corner of her eye, Quinn watched as Reggie stood in front of the crowd and shook his butt at them. Luckily, no one could see him but his friends still seemed unimpressed at his actions.

"Okay people, show's over." The principle said, clapping her hands together. "Let's get back to class, please."

The three teachers walked over and the Molina girls sat on the edge of the stage to speak to them. "We are so sorry for not asking permission. We just wanted to show you that we belong here." Julie said to the teachers.

Quinn's teacher sighed, putting his hands into his pockets. "As amazing as that was, girls. The spots have already been filled." He motioned to a pair of twins who were struggling to bring their instruments down the stage.

"Come on, that thing is way too big for them." Quinn sighed.

"They'll grow into it." He sighed, looking at Julie's teacher. "We wish we could help but our hands are tied."

"Mine aren't." The principle spoke, walking over to the small group. "As much as I didn't approve of your stunt, I will not go down in history as the principle who kicked the Molina sisters out of the music program."

"Thank you!" The girls said in unison.

"But...when you win your first Grammy, I want to be thanked."

Quinn chuckled. "Definitely."

"Congratulations." The teachers smiled at the girls.

Julie jumped off the stage and ran over to Flynn while Quinn headed over to Lily, who was smiling widely. She hugged the girl. "That was amazing! And can we talk about the chemistry you had with that boy!"

The girl rolled her eyes but smiled. "We did not have chemistry, we were just excited."

"You guys shared a mic the whole song! Oh and the way you forced him to follow you with the mic. I sensed the sexual tension."

"I don't-" Quinn sighed. "He's just a band mate."

Lily looked at her suspiciously. "Hmm, yeah because that's exactly how band mates act with each other. Where is he from anyway? His friend was kinda cute."

"They're from...Sweden. Yeah, but which friend?" She asked as they walked down the hallway.

"The one playing the guitar."

"Oh, Reggie. He's super sweet but he doesn't handle long distance relationships well." Quinn lied, it would be better for her to lie than let her friend or Reggie get hurt by this impossible relationship. "Sorry."

Lily pouted. "Oh well, actually I gotta get to class, byeeee!"

Quinn smiled and put her hands into her pockets, walking down a different hallway to head to her own class, but on the way she ran into the three ghosts, Luke stacked on top of Reggie and Alex.