Chapter 10- The Past Year

Start from the beginning

I wouldn’t know what my element was until I had it. I clearly, did not yet have it. A Tigenre gained two elements, the first was the ‘Primary Elemental Power’ which was gained after one year, and the ‘Secondary Elemental Power’ was gained six months after the Primary. We had a great amount of control over the two elements, and little control over the others.

I stood in a small flat area, as the three of them scurried over the hills for shelter. I waited impatiently, as I was curious as to what my element would be.

I waited.

And I waited.

And I kept waiting.

Libeth?

No answer.

I looked up at the sky and squinted as a few drops of rain hit my face. I frown. Great, now I have to wait in the rain.

I soon noticed that it was only raining on me. Nowhere else in the clearing was being rained on. I stepped to the side, the rain followed me, I stepped to the other side, the rain continued to fall on me.

The realisation hit me at the same time I felt power enter my body and the rain began to pour.

I slowly held out my hand and clenched my fist. And the rain stopped.

My hands shook as I made an upside-down cupping shape, causing the rain to begin again. This time, however, the rain didn’t hit me. It made a domed shape around me, as if there was an invisible force field shielding me.

“Yes!” I cried.

Having the water element proves that we are wise and strong Ben! Libeth spoke proudly, and I could feel her smirking in my mind.

I started to jump up and down, flailing my arms above my head as I cheered and whooped. I probably looked like I was having a seizure as the water followed my actions, creating mangled arcs of water in the air.

I was soon joined by my friends, who quickly rushed to my side in excitement.

“There’s something a bit off in this picture.” Willow’s voice dripped with sarcasm as I continued my strange dance.

“Free showers!” Jeremy announced with a little too much glee.

Ani just giggled and reached up to repeatedly poke at the floating water balls. I collected all of the fallen rain from my body and joined it with the floating lines of water in front of me. I tried to make some pretty patterns in the air, but I failed. I failed badly.

Willow hissed at me as she wiped the water off of her face and attempted to wring out her hair. I gave her a sheepish grin before concentrating. I held out my hand and pulled the water particles away from her. She gave me a disapproving glare before going to stand behind Jeremy in an attempt to use him as a body shield.

An idea popped into my head and I gasped, “Guys! I watched that show Avatar: The Last Air Bender once, and this crazy old lady could control people with the water in their bodies! I’m gonna try it!”

Before asking for his permission, I raised my arm and scrunched up my nose in concentration, trying to control Jeremy’s actions.

“Why are you hitting yourse- wait, oh.” I frowned as his arm didn’t move at all.

He just stared at me with wide eyes and whimpered, “Don’t do that again.”

Willow’s glare deepened as she took in his pale complexion. She turned her accusing gaze to me and I raised my hands in an apology.

“Hey, he’s always pale! Don’t blame me.”

She frowned, before rolling her eyes and handing me a phone. “You promised, remember?” She reminded me.

I nodded, sighing regretfully. I dialled the number and held the phone to my ear, greeting Marc and Sher respectfully before telling them, “We’re coming home.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys!

Ooh, so they are going back to the pack? WONDERFUL! And check it out! She got her Primary element! Just to clear things up there isn't much difference between the Primary and Secondary element, just the order you get them.

Cool, so i hope you liked it!

Thanks for reading guys!

I love you all!

Stryder.

And remember:

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN!

<3 Love ya!

Merry Christmas,  Doomsday and have a Happy New Year!