Chapter 18- False Trial

"White Tiger"

2013 Copyright © All Rights Reserved.

Stryder Sweetman.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 18

In the morning, when I awoke, I did have time to describe my awakening. Heaps of time. It would seem my body-clock was going haywire.

I woke up at six in the morning.

Way too early for me to think rationally. Just because I had time to explain, didn't mean I wanted to.

I got up, knowing I wouldn't be able to get back to sleep any time soon, and I had a shower.

After the whole morning routine thing, I decided to go for a jog.

I was just out the door when it hit me- I had a companion now.

Wow, Libeth muttered.

I know! I grinned.

No, I mean, ‘Wow, you’re slow’. She rolled her eyes.

I mimicked her, rolling my eyes at her attitude. So apparently I’m not the only one that needs a coffee this early in the morning. I retorted.

I turned in the other direction, and headed towards Kaz's paddock. When I arrived, I heard noises that worried me. I heard evil giggling and distressed snorts coming from the paddock.

I ran through the bushes, knowing Kaz was panicking and that something bad was going on.

I burst into the clearing to see Ophelia with three minions. They had tied Kaz up while he was sleeping, and he was unable to do anything but snort threateningly.

Ophelia was ranting at him while her minions were giggling at his efforts to escape.

"You were meant to at least hurt her! I got daddy to ship you here and it was all for nothing! You were meant to... Blah, blah, blah, Ophelia, Ophelia, Ophelia, blah, blah, blah." Ok, so she might not have said that last part, but you get the point.

I quietly walked toward Ophie's friends, grabbing them and covering their mouths as I dragged them to the cover of the forest, one by one.

I used some power to make the trees wrap themselves around the minions, covering their mouths.

Ophie still hadn't noticed their disappearances.

Kaz finally noticed me and squealed at me. I raised a finger to my lips and winked at him. He continued to snort at Ophie while she continued to rant.

Ophelia

That damn, irritating, controlling, stupid, freak-girl had somehow stopped the stupid, ugly, fat Rhino from hurting her.

I had the video camera out and had people watching so they would see her getting her ass kicked. But instead she pulled some really fake looking magic trick and used flashing lights to hypnotise the stupid thing.

So I pulled Lucy, Suzie and Rebecca out here to help me punish it.

I can’t believe you even bothered to remember their names, Sara, my Primary Shift muttered.

The ugly disease ridden vermin was hogtied and unable to move. That was the only reason I kept Rebecca around- she was good with knots. I planned on giving him heaps of punishment. I was going to cut off his horns and make them into a necklace.