Chapter 4- A Plan

Pic of Marc>>>

"White Tiger"

2012 Copyright © All Rights Reserved.

Stryder Sweetman.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4

I stared blankly ahead, my mind barely registering what had just been said. It was almost an overload, but I forced myself to focus, instead of fainting for the third time today.

I didn’t usually faint- today had been a record for me, I had fainted once or twice in my whole life, so twice in one day was taking a toll on my sanity.

I was beginning to feel sick, there were too many things happening today, too many secrets revealed.

I was standing numbly on the stage as my mind finally registered.

Apparently, I was the most powerful shifter in existence... And I had wings, and the Alpha title.

I happened to suddenly gain a status which has never been achieved before- and this morning I hadn’t believed in shifters or anything supernatural at all.

I closed my eyes and let out a breath, deciding to shift into a human so I could get all the questions bubbling up out into the open.

I inhaled deeply and pictured my human form in a blue t-shirt, jeans and a pair of converse.

I slowly opened my eyes and squinted at the crowd as I got used to the less vibrant vision- it was still more accurate, but it was far duller in comparison to my Tiger’s eyes.

I was disappointed to see that the crowd still hadn’t recovered from their shocked states- I had.

I raised my voice to ask, "Does anyone have a phone with a camera?"

I immediately realised that asking the whole crowd was a mistake, as my newly acquired status had them all jumping up and down for praise.

There was a flurry of action as they all reached into their pockets and bags for their phones. They could shift to have one, but it would take a lot of energy to sustain it when they weren’t using it.

Once they had their phones out, they wasted no time in throwing them at the stage, barely aiming before propelling their phones toward me. I saw iPods, Samsungs, iPhones and all other gadgets flinging through the air. The crowd began to scream, sharing their passwords with me, along with instructions for taking a picture.

I caught as many of the devices as I could, all the while yelling at them to stop.

When the shifters finally registered my cries for them to halt, they froze their actions to see what I was going to do.

I was considering using one of the phones to snap a picture of the crowd, there were people with their arms poised about to throw and others with their mouths wide open as if they had stopped mid-shout.

“Could one of you… Uh, pick up the phones and give them back to their owners?” I pleaded as a phone dropped from my arms.

I winced as the sound of it clattering to the ground echoed through the clearing. I cleared my throat and waited as a blonde teenage boy clambered on stage and collected the phones before scurrying off in to the crowd.

I sighed and turned to Ani. "Ani, can you get a picture of me when I shift? I haven’t actually seen what I look like yet… I’m pretty curious.”