"Yeah? What is it Y/n?" Ink smiled, tilting his head as he set his painting down near Dream, knowing that Dream would keep it safe.

"Come with me, I need to tell you something." Y/n hummed, turning away and walked into the forest; Ink following.

He was well aware of the pinpricks digging into his skull. He was well aware that they were jealous and, he would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy the fact that they were giving him jealous glares.

Let them be jealous. I'm going to win her heart anyway. He thought, sending them a smirk as he walked after Y/n.

Y/n waited for Ink a little ways away from the others. She waited patiently and silently, watching the forest in front of her as a small breeze enveloped her form in a cool hug.

"What did you need, Y/n?" Ink asked from behind her, his voice getting louder with each step he took, getting steadily closer to her before he stopped right behind her. Y/n turned to face him, hands in her pockets.

"I needed to give you this secretly. Knowing Error, he would probably destroy it the moment he gets the chance." She hummed, dragging her hand out of her pocket.

Please be a kiss. Tell me you love me; either would be great. Ink smiled, hissing his thoughts from Y/n.

He wondered if he would get a blush from her if he said his thoughts out loud.

"Here." She tilted her head, dropping the unknown object into Ink's outstretched hand: a necklace.

Ink looked at the necklace in his hand before he gasped: it was his painting, but, it was also a necklace.

"I managed to turn the painting into a necklace. I know you liked that painting." She patted his shoulder and walked past him, back to the campsite.

Ink stood frozen in the forest, a blush covering his skull and he held the necklace close, he knew he had the possibility to gain her heart.

He shook his head: shaking the blush away. He put the necklace on and tucked it under his hoodie. I have a chance! He smiled determinedly, clenching his fist and he walked back to camp, a newfound skip in his step.

Y/n made it back to the campsite, Exco slithering towards her while hissing a storm, "I hear you, Exco." She spoke, Exco somehow managing to climb up her leg while she was still walking towards the skeletons.

"Why did you have to walk all the way over there to talk to Ink?" Classic asked, hiding his jealousy.

"I needed to make sure he wouldn't yell and cause everyone to become deaf." She stated and walked past him towards Geno, Ganz and Fresh.

"I like your thinking." Nightmare laughed, Killer chuckled, the chuckle void of fear.

"It's common sense." Y/n hummed, Ink walked out of the forest once she finished her sentence.

"So, anyone up for fishing?" Y/n asked, noticing the sun was still shining bright overhead.

"What's fishing?" Geno asked, looking at Y/n for answers.

"You have so much to learn." Fell spoke up, shaking his head.

"Come on," Y/n patted Geno's skull. "To the river we go." She removed her hand from Geno's skull and grabbed the bow off the tree branch and the arrow on the ground. Exco nudged her cheek and let out a hiss.

"Let's go." Reaper chuckled, walking after Y/n and the others followed, except one.

Red turned around, glaring at the forest behind him before walking after the others; still holding Doll.

———————————————————————————

Cryptic: We're late, I blame you Click!

Click: Blame me? You're the one who slept in!

Cryptic: Don't play the blame game, Click. Stop acting like a human!

Click: Tch- I'll show you human! *Click jumped at Cryptic*

Cryptic: You fucking-