Trust Gained

Y/n glanced at the blueberry pancake tower, the soft sunlight flowing into the room as the sun rose, peaking through the window to say good morning. Casting a soft glow of orange on Y/n's figure: the sunlight made her white blindfold glow a soft orange.

It needs something. Bacon? Yeah, bacon.

I may just get yelled at if there were to be no bacon.

She thought and turned towards the fridge, opening it and grabbing the bacon. She casually tossed the bacon on the counter, hearing it hit the corner of the counter and slid across its surface.

She looked at the RedBull sitting in the corner of the fridge and took a can, before quickly turning around, opened a drawer, and grabbed a knife. She stabbed a knife into the bag to keep it from falling off the counter: the knife digging into the counter from the amount of force she used.

Well, if anyone asks why there's a stab wound in the counter. I'll just say it made me angry. She thought, not caring if she raised some red flags if someone asked the question. Y/n opened the bag and pulled the knife out from its place in the counter; then proceeded to chop the bacon into bite-sized bits.

Why am I here?

What is this place?

What are you?

Exco. . .

She then threw the bacon into a bowl and added eggs. She mixed it together and poured it into a skillet; finding the sizzling sound rather pleasant.

While waiting for the eggs and bacon to cook she set the table, placing plates and cups down for each of her guests.

I don't know them well enough to calm them friends.

In fact. They're not friends, more of intruders.

"Hey Exco, can you put my music on." She casually asks her friend, who was glaring at Geno with mistrust from its spot on the couch. How Exco got there without her noticing? She didn't care.

Exco hissed and a flash of red ran across its metal scales; covering the metal in what seemed to be red electricity before Exco's eyes shined and then dimmed; causing Geno to gasp in slight fear and examine Exco from the other side of the couch, away from the robotic snake and his grip on the scarf never weakened.

Geno looked at the snake with an unknown emotion in his pinprick, almost as if he was glaring at the snake before he looked towards the kitchen; raising a bone-brow.

It would be wise not to cause trouble.

A song started to play from the kitchen as soon as
Y/n stepped inside to check on the bacon. She felt a wave of numbness rush through her as she tapped her foot to the beat; singing quietly under her breath.

Feel nothing.

Soon the bacon and eggs were done and Y/n turned off the heat, scraping the combined breakfast into a bowl. She placed the skillet in the sink and turned the water on, adding soap.

She turned the water off and walked away, not bothering to even clean the dishes. She didn't want to or need to. . . so, why bother?

My house, my rules, Skeletons. It will not change just because you all have arrived here unannounced and unwanted.

Change.

She picked up the pancake tower, the bowl of bacon and eggs, and a container of orange juice. She somehow managed to balance them before a red glow surrounded the bowl; taking it away from her grasp and placed it on the table. Y/n nodded at Geno as thanks before placing each on the table on she got there; Geno never once turning his attention away from Exco: he didn't trust it.