Dying Fate

Y/n laid on the sand, watching the clouds above slowly move across the sky, a bird entering her vision once in a while before disappearing out of her vision. She heard laughing along with screaming from the skeletons as they threw things at each other.

"Nightmare! Killer! No throwing rocks!" Ink yelled, screeching when a rock flew past his head.

"Y/n tell them to stop throwing rocks!" Dream yelled, entering her vision as he leaned over her, curious golden pinpricks looking at her blindfolded self.

"What makes you think that bitch can stop us?" Error smirked, not noticing that everyone was glaring at him with murderous intent.

"Well, this bitch can hold a knife to your neck before you can even utter a single word." Y/n stated, she saw Exco flick its tail and Y/n vanished from everyone's sight.

Nightmare smirked, knowing what she said is true.

Before the skeletons had a chance to look around they heard Error let out an "oof." as Y/n landed on his back, pinning him to the ground while holding a knife to his spine.

"Told ya." Y/n whispered, leaning next to his skull while digging the knife into his spine, Exco letting out a hiss-like laugh at the circumstance that Error got himself in.

Error flinched as his glitching got worse and from the fact that Y/n was touching him. His eyes widen in surprise. He didn't glitch as badly when Y/n touched him. That made him curious but, also slightly wary and suspicious.

Something about his reaction wasn't right.

Y/n smirked before jumping back and helped him up, hugging him once he got to his feet. Y/n whispered something to him, causing Error to blush and smile and the others exchanged glances.

They wondered what she whispered to Error that caused a reaction like that.

Y/n pulled away from him and walked towards Ganz and Fresh, interrupting their chat with a ball of sand to their faces.

"Eat sand, fishes!" Y/n yelled and ran away from a coughing Ganz and a smirking Fresh.

Y/n dodged Nightmare when he attempted to trip her. She escaped a hug from Dream and used Classic as a shield, shoving him into Fresh.

"Classic you're a shield now! Red, Ganz and Geno are on my team!" Y/n yelled while hooking her arms around Red and Ganz's neck.

"When did we agree to this?" Red asked.

"Just now."

"Pretty sure we did-" Ganz started before Y/n placed a hand over his mouth, dragging both Red and him away, Geno following them with an amused smile. He was glad he didn't get hit with sand, yet.

"We are- Geno get in this huddle." She unhooked her arm from around Red's neck and grabbed Geno's arm, dragging him into the circle. "As I was saying, we are going to have a sand war."

"A sand war?" Ganz was questioning Y/n's sanity now.

"Yup." She said, grabbing a handful of sand and throwing it at Nightmare's skull, succeeding in making him freeze before turning around, his tendrils grabbing sand as he smiled darkly at her.

Nightmare's smile turned into a smirk as Y/n yelled "run!", immediately taking off as their team quickly separated. Y/n dodged the flying sand and threw one at Killer and Ink; who retaliated by throwing sand at her before Killer turned on Ink, throwing sand at him.

She laughed, feeling the pain spark again in her soul; it quickly growing as Y/n felt the blood climbing up her throat.

She ignored the pain and the blood, wanting this moment to last before she let out a laugh, a happy one.

Classic and Fresh exchanged concerned looks as they watched Y/n before they decided to continue the sand war, occasionally looking at Y/n to make sure she was okay.

Dream smiled before throwing a ball of sand at her, effectively hitting her head, Y/n flinched and turned around, ready to throw her own sand ball at him before two more hit her side. Ganz and Red laughed, them being the ones that threw the sand.

"I thought you were on my side Ganz, Red!" Y/n yelled at them, feeling sand get under her blindfold. Y/n twitched and rubbed her blindfold, feeling the sand drop out of it.

While she was doing so she failed to notice the eyes digging into her skull, she failed to notice Exco let out a deadly hiss, she failed to noticed the branch snap behind her.

Y/n let out a yell when she felt an arm wrap around her neck and a knife dig into her side, the blood  being quick to soak into her clothing. Y/n growled loudly and didn't hear the loud yells from the skeletons and felt a force push her attacker away from her.

Y/n almost fell to the ground before something caught her, a tendril to be exact and it lowered her to the ground, Killer and Fresh throwing themselves in front of Y/n protectively: their eye sockets glowing.

"Didn't you teach your new friends how to greet old friends, Y/n?" The person asked, smirking. In front of them stood a human with black hair and a grey eye, his other being covered by a patch.

"I don't know who the hell y-you are!" Y/n yelled, stuttering on her words as she felt the blood loss getting to her.

That stab wound must've been deep if I'm already struggling to speak.

"I'm Koran, your old friend, Y/n." He stated, his eye landing on the knife lodged in Y/n's side.

"Don't you remember me?" He laughed.

Ink, Classic, Dream, Red, and Geno sent attacks at Koran, who simply laughed before vanishing. The attacks digging into the trees and dirt only a second later.

Nightmare glared at the spot where Koran once was, before he watched the area surrounding them, making sure that he wouldn't come back. Killer, Error, and Fresh stood in a circle around Y/n, guarding her at all sides.

The remaining skeletons growled before running to Y/n, forming a circle around her injured form as they looked at her with worried pinpricks.

"Y/n, who the hell was that?" Geno growled, his pixelated parts getting worse as he kept his gaze on the knife stuck in her side; flashbacks running through his skull.

"I-I don't k-k-know." Y/n spoke, her mind growing fuzzy and dark, she heard yells along with a hiss before she promptly blacked out.

The last thing she saw was a red glow.

.

.

.

Exco?

———————————————————————————

Click: Ouch, that must've really hurt.

Cryptic: Obviously. I don't think any person would get stabbed, act nice and happy, then get up as if nothing happened.

Click: Why are you so mean?

Cryptic: You should be used to it by now.