A Hug From A Stranger

I have an idea to at least get this one on my side upon arrival - I could gain his trust easily if I show compassion and not aggression. An enemy wouldn't comfortable someone vulnerable and in pain.

She looked at the crying skeleton and knelt down.

"Have you ever lost something that meant everything to you? And that something made you feel alive, made you feel like you actually mattered." she questioned as she hugged the crying, bleeding skeleton.

Y/n opened her eyes and stared blankly at the ceiling, blinking once before looking out the window; the moon and stars shining brightly outside.

She sighed and sat up on her bed, stretching her arms and heard a crack as a result, her bones shouting their approval for her movement. The burn on her neck however, shouted in protest: Y/n forgot it was there.

Night. Why was I woken up? Wait- what time is it?

2:43 am. . .

Fuck. . .

Well, I'm not getting sleep anytime soon.

She sighed, getting out of bed. She changed out of her pajamas and into a much more comfortable hoodie, along with jeans. She glanced at her faded and worn white scarf before looking away, a scream echoing in her mind: it sounded in pain and filled with fear.

She grabbed her blindfold and put it on, heading out of her room and walking down the quiet hallway; a new name was labeled above a room, but she took no notice of it. She heard quiet groaning inside, they sounded like they were in pain.

Just like the scream.

Help them.

Y/n listened to the strange voice (Even though the opposite would be the best decision) and opened the door without hesitation; what she didn't expect inside: another skeleton.

He was a glitched-out skeleton with what seemed to be an eternally bleeding wound and he was sitting on the ground, rubbing his skull with closed eyes. He let out a pained groan.

Y/n walked towards him silently; she didn't want to wake the others and have to deal with their complaining or accusations: what would they accuse? Well, her bringing the skeletons here for her own 'evil' reasons.

Why would I even want them here? It was better with just Exco and I.

She watched as he opened his eye sockets, well one eye socket: the other had pixels covering it.

The strange skeleton glanced at her, finally noticing that he wasn't alone and that she was in front of him: he leapt to his feet, he seemingly tried to summon an attack, but it failed.

Traumatized.

She watched as he started to panic, glancing at her and back to his hand multiple times; the glitches becoming what seemed to be unbearable. Y/n watched him, a frown starting to fall on her face against her will.

Help him.

"N-no. Don't." She heard him whisper, clutching the worn-out red scarf like his life depended on it. He started to shake, quite violently she might add, the glitches becoming worse as his face contorted into something more. . . nightmare-ish.

He's in pain.

Y/n felt a pang of sadness in her soul. Her eyes widened slightly and she coughed; feeling a small amount of blood in her mouth.

Save him.

She discreetly spat the blood on a black cloth. One that she always carried in her pockets in case she felt anything. She hasn't used it till now; having forgotten that she had it in the first place since she had no need for it. . . till now.