A Nightmare Or A Dream

Ganz had went inside a while ago, leaving Y/n outside to stand in silence; the crickets that were once chirping had stopped, the wind that was once blowing softly had stopped.

Everything had stopped.

Except, a heartbeat in a broken person.

.

.

.

An emotionless person.

Everything was quiet, it was just Y/n standing in the silence.

Just how it's supposed to be.

Just me, my thoughts, and Exco. . .

Who left me alone, thanks, ya snake.

Y/n hummed softly, interrupting the silence as she let her mind turn towards the skeletons: how strange they were.

They are strange monsters; appearing out of nowhere and making this empty house more lively: Ink with his strange forgetfulness, Classic with his unlimited amount of puns, Red with his obsession for mustard (and affection, even if he won't admit it), Geno with his constant wandering after her, Fresh with his love for memes, and Ganz: Y/n didn't know what to think of him yet.

Safety.

Y/n felt a spark of. . . happiness?

She felt it pulse inside her soul before it immediately got shut down by a burst of pain erupting inside her soul as well: it didn't agree that she should have happiness.

She spat blood onto the grass and placed her foot on the blood spot, she felt the small pang of pain in her chest return once more before it quickly vanished; it was quick, vanishing as soon as it came.

Unbeknownst to Y/n was that something was behind her or rather someone.

Someone with the intent to kill her.

And that someone, was also very confused.

Think again. Y/n ceased humming and dodged their attack, hearing them growl darkly in response and sent another attack at her: she heard the dirt move where she once was, signifying that they missed their target.

Y/n dodged again when she felt a presence near her back and kneeled on the ground, seeing a goopy tentacle in front of her face: the tentacle immediately turned from goopy to sharp.

Y/n sighed and got up, she turned around and ignored the sharp tendril in front of her face and instead looked past it: staring straight at her attacker.

What she saw did not surprise her.

She found a goopy skeleton with a single blue eye glaring at her with a psychotic smile: his blue eye widened when he finally saw her odd appearance.

It was silent for a while as both of them stared each other down, waiting for either to move.

"So, you gonna kill me or?" Y/n spoke plainly with a tilt of her head, causing the goopy skeleton in front of her to falter, only slightly: the moonlight brightening his dark features.

Y/n took this chance and vanished from their sight (somehow), the goopy skeleton looked around before  getting pushed to the ground and feeling a knife to his throat; Y/n pressed down another knife on the back of his skull, telling him silently that if he moves, he's dead.

"You know, maybe it would be a wise choice to not let your guard down," she dug the knife farther into his throat, "Just a suggestion." Y/n whispered next to his skull, hearing them let out a growl before another sharpened tentacle was pointed at the back of her head: digging into her skin slightly and Y/n retaliated by doing the same to the goopy skeleton.