"Put the bow away, Y/n. Everyone is safe, just as Dream said." Geno spoke softly, letting out a breath of relief when Y/n slowly lowered the bow, looking every which way for a sign of Koran: the dust cleared up.

Y/n placed the bow on a nearby branch, the arrow falling to the ground and Ganz grabbed it, moving it away from Y/n and tossed it into the pile of ash which was originally a roaring fire.

Y/n settled her eyes back to where she was pointing the arrow, finding a confused, surprised and slightly afraid, Red; who was hold Doll.

"Why were you pointing an arrow at me, Y/n? I thought we were friends." Red questioned, petting Doll as she purred in his lap.

"I heard yelling, so I thought Koran was here." She stated, walked through the crowd of skeletons and to her tent.

The skeletons pinprick/s vanished when they heard Koran's name.

"So you do care about us!" Dream smiled, looking at Y/n happily, forgetting that he was supposed to be taking this chance to cheer up Killer.

"I will not confirm or deny." She stated, going inside her tent and sat down, placing her bag on her lap. She opened it and moved the items inside around; knives, strange marbles, RedBull, a spare blanket, wires and a necklace- wait- Ink.

Y/n picked up a few of the strange marbles and placed them discreetly into her pocket, grabbing the necklace as she did so.

I need to give this to Ink later.
He'll most likely be so happy and shout so loud that I'll become deaf.

She wouldn't be surprised if he did.

Y/n got up and looked outside her tent, seeing multiple shoes and slippers, blinding sunlight happily adventuring into her tent.

The sound of approaching footsteps, laughter, grumbling and hissing slowly made itself known, getting closer and closer to Y/n and the skeletons.

"Aw, poor Error wasn't allowed to destroy my painting this time. To bad, so sad." Ink laughed, mimicking crying with one hand while he carried the painting in the other.

"Shut up, you two-faced, emotionless, paint relying and self-obsessed asshole." Error growled and Ink laughed, "That's the best insult you could come up with? Wow." Ink laughed and Error glared at Ink, strings falling from his fingers.

He was about to grab Ink with them before Exco stopped him; hissing at him in warning: Error froze.

Laughter was heard a moment later, the skeletons finding Ink and Error amusing; Classic's chuckle standing out. Y/n shook her head and let out a chuckle herself, getting out of her tent.

"Hey Y/n! Thanks for having Exco watch Error!" Ink smiled, waving happily at Y/n as he approached her, "Thanks to you, I was able to actually complete my painting without Error destroying it." He showed her the painting; the colors of the paint going this way and that, showing an accurate painting of the sunset.

"Nice." She spoke, wondering if she chose the right word; attempting to compliment him.

It seemed that she spoke the correct word because Ink's smile got wider and he vomited ink, the grass below now blackened and decayed-looking.

"Gross." Red and Fell spoke simultaneously.

"Agreed." Classic laughed, his arms crossed.

"Hey, Ink," Y/n spoke, catching Ink's and the other skeletons attention; they wanted to know why she only said Ink's name. They pondered this and felt jealousy rising in them.