🐰 volunteering with Jaemin

Start from the beginning

Jaemin sighs and takes the blanket, so they could share.

"When it comes to love, there are a lot of things to be embarrassed about," Jaemin kisses the top of her head.

JungKyung holds Jaemin's hand tightly. Jaemin pulls her into a hug.

"I don't know what to do anymore, Jaemin," she murmurs.

Jaemin nods and caresses her hair as he embraces her. He rests his chin on top of her head.

JungKyung grips on his shirt, her kind full of Sunghoon, whether she should tell him.

She sighs and breaks the hug. She looks at Jaemin and kisses his forehead.

"Thank you for always making me feel better," she says and Jaemin chuckles.

"Anything for my dear best friend,"

𝄥𝄞────────── 𝄇

Jaemin sings joyfully with the children as JungKyung plays the piano version of the children's song.

JungKyung also sings along with them. Her fingers gently press the piano keys. She looks at Jaemin and the children.

The adults nod their heads alongside the song. Everyone had a smile on their faces.

JungKyung felt at ease, her heart and mind are at ease.

Everything that was troubling her mind came out and she felt comfortable.

Shortly, she ends the song and everyone clapped. Jaemin stood up from his seat and the children look at him.

"Is everyone ready for lunch?" He cheers and the children jumped up from their seats. Their laughs fill the room.

The children rush out of the room to go to the cafeteria. Food was already set up for them.

Jaemin follows, JungKyung as well.

"Unnie! Unnie! Come eat with us!" Children start to drag JungKyung to their table.

"Unnie, you should eat this!" The little girl gives her kimchi.

"Auntie says it will make you extremely healthy!" The girl says and JungKyung chuckles.

She pats the little girl's head and takes a bite of the kimchi.

"Mhm~ it's delicious! Thank you," JungKyung says and continues to eat the snacks she bought.

Suddenly, she starts hearing crying. She turns her head in the direction where the child was.

"Excuse me, continue eating, okay?" She smiles at the children before she rushes to the crying boy.

"Is something wrong?" JungKyung asks the teacher, Jaemin rushes to their side as well.

"He doesn't want to eat," the teacher says, and JungKyung nods. She reaches out the boy's arms and he jumps into her embrace.

She smiles and sits down as she rocks the little boy.

Soon, the little boy stopped crying and Jaemin cooed.

"Ooh, ~ Kyungie should be a mother!" Jaemin says as he feeds the little girl beside him.

"Oppa! Unnie looks so pretty! Can you take a picture of her?" The little girl asks and Jaemin laughs.

He looks at JungKyung who seems to be busy feeding the little boy in her arms.

Jaemin takes out his camera and takes a few shots of JungKyung.

JungKyung hears the snaps of a camera and looks at Jaemin. A prominent pout shows on her lips as the children clapped.

"Unnie! You're so pretty!"

"Noona! Please play with me later!"

"Noona! Noona! Name my toy for me!"

JungKyung laughs at what the children are saying.

"I'll play with all of you later~ let's finish lunch, okay?" She smiles and they all nod their heads.

𝄥𝄞────────── 𝄇

JungKyung puts the blanket over the little boy's sleeping body.

She quietly leaves the room and heads to where Jaemin is which is the garden.

She sits on the grass beside Jaemin. She rests her head on Jaemin's shoulder before she closes her eyes.

"I'm so happy to be able to volunteer with children again," JungKyung says and Jaemin chuckles.

He caresses her hair; he misses this feeling with her. She's been a big motivation in his life.

She's one of his closest friends outside of NCT, also Jeno's close friend.

He never wanted her to have a hard time. He's glad everything is going well for her, except for one thing; love.

"Have you ever tried moving on, Kyung?" Jaemin asks her and she nods her head.

"Multiple times... It's much more difficult now that Sunghoon debuted." She says and Jaemin holds her hand.

"JungKyung, I hate to see you upset, do whatever your heart desires, okay?" Jaemin kisses her hand.

Jungkyung smiles and continues to rest her head on Jaemin's shoulder. They stare at the cloudy sky.

December is here, Winter is arriving.

Will she be able to say those words she wants to say to him?

𝄥 ────────── 𝄇