Part 6

Part 6

Tyler POV

The rest of the school day goes by fast. Nobody asked about the black eye, most people didn't even look twice at it.

I walk home from school its not a really long walk, but it sure feels like it.

Dad isn't home when I get there, which is a surprise, because last time I checked he's between jobs, maybe he finally got one, I wonder how long he will keep this job.

Jason's POV

After school I drive home.

My parents are currently vacationing in Mexico, leaving the house to me and me and Megan, my little sister.

Megan isn't home yet because the elementary school doesn't let kids out until 3:30 which is a half hour later then highschools. So I get the house to myself for only a few minutes.

I go upstairs to my room and check out my messages on my phone.

Three messages from Robyn my current girlfriend, all of them asking me to come over for some "fun"

One message from Zander that I decide to just ignore.

And six messages from different people who I don't even know.

I decide to take Robyn's offer, it will keep my mind off Tyler for a little while.

I wait around for Megan to come home, I tell her I'm just going to go over to a friends house, even though I'm not fooling her one bit. That kid is way to smart to be twelve.

I get into my car and call Robyn to tell her I'm coming over.

When I arrive at her house Robyn is already waiting for me.

Robyn is great with dark blonde hair that goes just past her shoulders, a nice tan, light brown eyes, a perfect size chest, and is amazing in bed. Yes Robyn would be most guys dream girl, but not mine the only person I want is Tyler.

"hey" I say as I close the front door

"hi" she says obviously trying to make it come out sounding sexy "do you wanna go talk in my room."

"sure" I smirk as she grabs my hand leading me down the hall towards her bedroom.

As soon as we enter her room I roughly kiss her on the lips, and we somehow stumble onto her bed.

I get rid of her clothes and then mine.

And soon I am inside her.

And the only person I can think about is tyler.

----------time skip---next day--------------

Tyler's POV

I put unfinished homework back in my backpack, I had no time to do it last night.

Last night wasn't to bad, dad was to drunk to care about me.

I get dressed quickly there isn't enough time.

Before I leave for school I decide to slip my razor into the pocket of my jeans, just encase.

-----------------------------------------------

Comment and vote

the more comments I get the faster I write