Part 4

Part 4

Tylers POV

I wake up in the morning to the annoyingly bright light from the sun shining in the window of my bedroom

I turn to check the clock at my bedside table its 7:33am.

I get out of bed, still half-asleep, and put some faded jeans on along with a black hoodie.

I go downstairs to the kitchen, dads already gone, no surprise. I make myself some toast, i take my time eating it, giving myself an excuse for not getting to school on time, although it's not like I need one.

Once done eating I quickly clean up the kitchen, grab my backpack, and head to school/hell.

I enter the school the bell hasn't even rung yet meaning that im early, or my idea of early.

I make my way to my locker grab my math textbook out of it and put my backpack into my locker

I walk quickly to math hoping to skip the rush when the bell does ring. The classroom is almost completely empty except for the few kids who actually like math. I still don't know what kind of person could like math, or even understand it.

I hate math for two reasons.

One, I have no idea what the hell is going on.

And two, Jason's in it.

I still don't get what he actually has against me.

The bell rings as soon as I find a seat in the back of the classroom. I watch as everyone else walks into the classroom and takes a seat, most sitting with they're usual groups.

The jocks and sluts who are in this period sit near the front.

Nobody sits by me, although i kinda like it like this, but it makes me wonder does everyone think that if they sit beside me they'll catch something from me?

I'm about to let out a sigh of relief, because nobody wants to spend first period tormenting or annoying me, Jason walk into the classroom.

At first i think he's going to sit down with his regular group, but he walks right past them and to the seat beside me.

He sits down. Why is he sitting next to me? what is he planning to do?

After a few seconds of uneasy silence the teacher Mrs. Temple walks in, and almost instantly starts a lecture on geometry.

The class goes by rather quickly, and surprisingly Jason does nothing, he does stare at me for the whole 45mins, and as creepy as that can be, it's all he did.

Mrs.Temple assigns page 134-137 for homework, and as soon as that is done she dismisses us all.

I decide to hide in the washrooms for the 10 minute break between classes, still kinda expecting something from Jason.

I stand in the washrooms doing nothing but waiting for the bell to ring sending us all to our next class.

After what I can guess is around 7 minutes, Jason walks into the washrooms, alone.

Guess he finally found me, why does he go to such lengths just to torture me, it can't really be that fun can it? and why is he alone?

I back up, as he gets closer to me, even though it's no use.

He get so close to me our faces are almost touching. He raises a fist.

I close my eyes expecting pain, but nothing happens.

I open my eyes to see him lean forward and kiss me. I push on his chest trying to get him off of me.

After a few seconds, or minutes the bell finally rings, he walks away from me and out of the washrooms.

What just happened?

--------------------------------------------------

Comment and vote!

The more comments I get the faster I upload