Part 1

Ok here is chapter one I do have crappy writing and I am trying to fix it so sorry if some parts are confusing. And this is boyxboy so flames about it will be laughed at.

Tyler POV

I walk into Summerville high late, nobody is in the hallways, which is kinda a good thing, this way I won't get any trouble, until lunch.

I rush through the school, it's already halfway through first period which is math a class that I already am probably gonna fail.

At least nobody who I really hate is in math. What do those people really have against me anyway, other then the fact that I'm gay.

This torment has been happening since I was 13, when I came out, who knew there could be so many homophones.

I walk into math class, and sit down in the only seat without someone beside it. The teacher Mrs. Willson only looks at me for a second before continuing her lecture.

The teachers used to notice when I missed class or come in late, but after awhile they just stopped no detention, no phone calls home, nothing. I bet the would all just be happier if I didn't go to school at all.

The teacher continues her lecture about square roots or something and eventually the bell finally rings.

I am one of the first to leave the class, and I walk fastly to biology, a few people push and shove me but nothing really bad.

In biology my lab partner is a girl named Amy, she is ok she doesn't talk to me any more then what is necessary for class and other than that complete ignores me just the way I like it.

The teacher was a sub, obviously a lazy one since he had us watch a movie which had pretty much nothing to do with what we are currently studying.

Next is lunch, sadly I have that with Jason. I walk with the pool of other teens into the cafeteria.

As soon as I leave the crowd of people by the door I hear someone shout out "HEY FAG" everyone looks for a second before continuing what they're doing. And Jason walks up to me, followed by all of his 'friends'.

I hate my life.

sorry this chapters short I'll try to make the others longer and fix up my writing style.