Part 13

Part 13

Tylers POV

After what felt like forever, the school day finally ends. My shoulder would not stop hurting, in fact it seems to get even worse as time goes by.

I rush to get out of the school, wanting to get away from my loud classmates and the annoying teachers, for some reason everything seems to bother me today.

As I begin to leave the schools parking lot, I see Jason running, trying to catch up with me. What does he want now.

Jason's POV

The day goes by slowly. I need to talk to Tyler, I need to figure out what's going on with him.

After school I see Tyler leaving the school in a hurry.

"hey Tyler, wait up." I yell, finally catching up with him in the parking lot.

"what?" he asks crankily turning to walk away.

"are you okay? Your not hurt are you?" I ask, grabbing at his shoulder. Tyler squeals and flinches in pain.

It takes a few seconds for him to calm down, when he finally does he asks "n-no of course not, why would you ask that," it's obvious that something's wrong. Why is he still trying to fool me?

"ok then, bye," i say, turning to walk away

I know that someone is hurting Tyler, I can tell that its getting worse. I will stop whoever's hurting him, before it's too late.

I get into my car, and drive out of the parking lot.

I find Tyler walking home like always, and I follow him to his house, making sure that he doesn't notice me.

I don't want him to think that I'm stalking him even if I kinda am.

I just want to end whatevers going on, for good.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------;)---------------------------