jackson

3rd Person

Jackson woke up in darkness, pure darkness. Everything was black, he felt very cold and helpless. He tried reaching something with his arms, but he was restrained to do so. He wanted to scream, but only muffled noises came out. He was throwing a tantrum but it came out futile.

He heard a menacing chuckle near him. Quickly turning his head towards the sound, he became alert and wary. Clenching his fists, he did everything to let go from the ties that restricted him from doing.

"You're moving around too much." Jackson heard a familiar voice commenting, he realized quickly who it was as soon as Yugyeom took off his blindfold.

Jackson's sight was blurry for a second before he could focus on his captor. Gritting his teeth, his stare was piercing as he expressed his anger towards Yugyeom, who was just laughing at him as he thought the latter looked pathetic.

"How does it feel hyung? Being restrained and not able to move? How does it feel to be a captive of mine?" Yugyeom laughed as if he was going nuts. Jackson was quite teriffied but didn't show any emotion but anger. He didn't like how the younger was acting.

"Oh right you can't answer me~ give me a moment~" Yugyeom removed the fabric that halted Jackson from speaking. As soon as Jackson opened his mouth, Yugyeom pointed a very sharp knife at Jackson, from a laughing maniac into a cold intimidating gaze.

"Don't even dare screaming or shouting, because I can fuck you up ten times more on what you've done to them." Yugyeom coldly said, which sent slight shivers through Jackson's spine as he didn't expect Yugyeom would know, and also the fact that him and the younger just met.

"Done what to who now?" Ofcourse, Jackson played dumb.

"You yourself is going all crazy and now you accuse me of shit?" Jackson continued, this pissed Yugyeom off as his grip on his knife got tighter, clearly furious.

"Don't you fucking play dumb with me, I know what you did! All of it!" Yugyeom shouted his lungs out in anger as he got closer to Jackson ans gave him a harsh slap, to which Jackson helplessly received.

"I don't even want to hear it all from you, knowing you'd lie your way out of this won't help me." Yugyeom reasoned. Jackson inside was chuckling as he hid his smirk. But then again, he was quite concerned since someone knows all of his dirty secrets.

"What has gotten into you Yugyeom? Let me go this instant-" Jackson demanded but quickly shut himself up as Yugyeom pointed the knife at him once again.

"I'm not letting you go until you leave Jinyoung hyung alone, you fucking psycho." Yugyeom responded, which made Jackson chuckle in disbelief.

"Me? Psycho? Look who's talking. Plus, I'm sure Jinyoung wouldn't want me to let go anytime soon because he loves me." Jackson provoked, which made Yugyeom fume in anger even more.

"Shut up!" Yugyeom teared up as his face was red. Jackson was quite concerned because he didn't really expected Yugyeom to act this abnormally. Yugyeom's eyes looked very lifeless and he was out of control.

"Yah Yugyeom, you stop it. Look at what you've become, do you really think that's right?" Faking his way through all of this, Jackson used his words on Yugyeom as the younger was shaking, overwhelmed with emotions as he tried to calm himself down.

"I don't even know what you're accusing me of, but whatever that is, I have nothing to do with those." Jackson lied again, which made Yugyeom let out a very small chuckle before giving Jackson another slap.

"Do you think I'm that gullible? Fuck you Jackson, you literally ruined many people's lives and you expect to get away from it? Hell to the no." Yugyeom croaked out, wiping his tears with the back of his hand.

"I said what I said, leave Jinyoung hyung alone and we're through, you don't deserve him. He doesn't deserve filth." Yugyeom spat, talking down to Jackson who was now getting impatient.

"So you're not planning on letting me go soon huh?" Jackson asked, Yugyeom chuckled as he raised a brow and letting out a soft "yes".

"Well I guess we'll be here for awhile, I'm not planning on going." Jackson responded. Yugyeom knew that Jackson would be resilient but he definitely did not like it.

"Or I could just take your life like how you took theirs." Yugyeom chuckled. Jackson was still far from being fazed.

"Or, I could take his~."

Yugyeom walked to the other side of the room, to see an unconcious Jinyoung, Jackson's eyes widened as they quivered, first time feeling overwhelming fear.

[••]

AFTER 5 MONTHS (i think), I FINALLY UPDATED (lol) let's see who still remembers me