x

Everyone seems happy... well I'm not.

Everyone seems normal... well not really.

Everyone smiled... but I prefer a frown.

It's dark... like me.

It's tragic, just like my life.

It's sad and pitiful, it hurts.

Jackson Wang

Jinyoung and I walked beside each other and conversing. Like a normal person would do.

As Jinyoung ranted about his grades, I looked around to see the cheesy atmosphere surround the hallway. Couples holding hands as they talk oh so sweetly.

Jinyoung was still ranting and I found it cute how Jinyoung complained about little things. I just chuckled and watched his mouth blabber beautiful sounds.

I looked at our hands that'll almost intertwine as out fingers brushed against each other.

Something was strange from the start. Your eyes were special, I kept looking at you. I tried to act chic but I kept stealing glances at you. Without even knowing, what’s wrong with me?

I try to act like I’m not interested. But I hear you, I hear your voice. I feel you from my head to my toes. I feel your scent.

No matter how much I think about it. I want you. Whoever I saw, I didn’t feel much. But you’re different. You make all of me stop.

I can’t do what I want. I only want to see you. Your face keeps flickering before me. I’m stuck on you.

-* Stuck

I bravened myself up before joining our hands together. Locking it as I felt our hands are just right and are meant for each other. I blushed at the thought.

Jinyoung stopped rambling and looked at our hands. I just kept staring on the floor like it was the most interesting sight in the world. He just chuckled.

"Cute." One word left his lips. I swear to god I heard that right OH MY GIRL I'M GONNA DIE SKKKSKSKS

But on a serious note, he just held my hands tighter and continued on his rant. But now it's all about our professors and what he thinks about them. I add my opinions too so we have a legit back and forth conversation.

It’s so strange, I never imagined at first. Just like a sugar rush. You came to be slowly. Knocked on my tired heart. Was it starting then?

I thought you were just a good friend. But without knowing, I kept thinking of you. My cheeks grew red, I kept laughing. Love had already started.

You’re sweet like chocolate candy. I can’t hide it, I wanna show you my heart.

-* Only 너

We were having a nice conversation when Jinyoung stopped on his tracks, making me also stop. But regretted it after knowing who it was.

"Bambam? Is that you?" Jinyoung asked as the Thai male smiled widely and nodded. Jinyoung hugged him as I stood there, frozen.

Why are you here? Why is he here?

I sighed as they both faced me. It's going to be a long day.

"Jackson! Baby, how are you doing?" The thai boy greeted as I rolled my eyes. This is going to be really a long day.

<♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡>

Ooh tea.